Due Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Ill change mine to November the 13th. This time in the pm.

Edit.. Got a chance to try vapor bombs red white and blue. This stuff is delicious! The blueberry really shines but the blend is really tasty. Only criticism is that out is the worst coil clogger i've ever had. Leaves a residue on my coil that has to be dry burnt off and scraped off. This might be due to me vaping at high.Watts. Its a, shame bc I really love it!
Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

Last edited:

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Hmm.. Diaper showers are popular and practical. Not what you wanted i'm sure, but I hear them being talked about a lot.

Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

I think Im definitely going to do something like a drawing for everyone who brings a bag a diapers. Those darn things are expensive.

Thankyou

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
So the guest list including kids is invited around 100 but I guess her husband's family is really big. This puts a damper on party games because with that many people it is hard to have time to pass around baby food jars..... The diaper door prize is easy enough.

Also food I think we are going to do sandwiches I know our Giant Eagle does large sub sandwiches.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Baby name game - write down the names of both parents. Then people write down as many baby names as they can think of using only the letters in the names of the parents. Have a set time and give a prize to whoever has the most names.

Another one is giving everyone 5 baby clothes pins attached to their shirt. If anyone hears you say the word baby, they can take one of your pins. The person with the most pins at the end of the party wins.

Both simple enough, and have been played at the last couple of showers I've been to.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I don't know if you have had the shower yet...but there is always the diaper pin game.....you hand out 1 pin and every 5, 10, 15 mins or half hour(your choice) it must be passed to someone new....who ever has it at the end of the party wins....

I like that one a lot!!!!! Good idea....... can it be passed to the same person more than once?

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Baby name game - write down the names of both parents. Then people write down as many baby names as they can think of using only the letters in the names of the parents. Have a set time and give a prize to whoever has the most names.

Another one is giving everyone 5 baby clothes pins attached to their shirt. If anyone hears you say the word baby, they can take one of your pins. The person with the most pins at the end of the party wins.

Both simple enough, and have been played at the last couple of showers I've been to.

That's Awesome - thank you

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I like that one a lot!!!!! Good idea....... can it be passed to the same person more than once?

Yes....You can just make up the "house" rules as you go along....like whenever someone say's "It's going to be a girl" it has to be passed.... or whenever you feel like it announce it's time to pass the pin.....or any variation...or all different variations...just make everyone think that the diaper pin is the most important thing(like the baby will be)....and to take care of it as such....

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Yes....You can just make up the "house" rules as you go along....like whenever someone say's "It's going to be a girl" it has to be passed.... or whenever you feel like it announce it's time to pass the pin.....or any variation...or all different variations...just make everyone think that the diaper pin is the most important thing(like the baby will be)....and to take care of it as such....

I like it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread