CONTEST: Guess the birth-date

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Contest time in the Valley again....another guessing game you all seem to be fond of. This one is courtesy of my brother and sis-in-law...they're having their second baby. :)

Guess the delivery date and time....simple! As a bonus you'll want to guess the sex.

We'll pick 4 winners that are closest to the actual delivery date and time.

Each of the winners will receive a coupon code good for $25.

If you are one of the winners and also guess the correct sex of my new neice/nephew your prize will double.

My way of saying thanks to everyone that frequents Valley Vapor, and celebrating the birth of our new family member. A new twist to passing out "it's a girl" cigars. As a free bonus, I won't bore you with the "find out if I'm an aunt or uncle" joke.

Some information that may prove helpful:

-Expected delivery date is October 20th
-This is the mamma's second baby
-Spent some time with them this weekend and she's "beautifully gi-freaking-normous". (treading a fine line between pissing off my bro and my sis-in-law).
-yes, they know the sex, but I'm not telling.

The boring stuff:
-Contest is open to EVERYONE except POTUS. He already has enough stuff.
-Entries will only be accepted from the ECF website....just so I can keep track of them.
-Contest opens now and ends when my new family member is born.
-Closest 4 entries will receive a $25 prize, if any (or all) of the 4 winners also complete the bonus question, their prize will double.

Good luck!
Dave

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Hairball....you beat spacekitty!

Date and time, otherwise I'm going to have a really hard time picking a winner.

;)

Sorry...I'm getting really tired. I hope SIN and baby come through okay. And let dad know that he's not suppose to pass out during delivery like most men do...LOL.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
October 19th, 2:15am. Girl.

That's what we want!

Easily digestible by Excel. :)

Sorry...I'm getting really tired. I hope SIN and baby come through okay. And let dad know that he's not suppose to pass out during delivery like most men do...LOL.

Must be....because you forgot the time the second time. ;)

Actually, I think he manned it up pretty good last time....but I will pass on the good wishes.

Good luck to everyone

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread