Dumb dumb question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
On my post, click where i have the banner. It will lead you to another page where you enter all the info on how many says youve been analog free, etc. then youll see some url links near the bottom right of the page. Copy and paste the first link. Go back to your profile, select settings, edit profile on the top right corner. On the left side of the page, you will see edit signature. Paste that url link you copied first from the banner creation page. Preview it to see if it shows up right and you are done!

Hope it helps. No question is a dumb question. vape on!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
If I remember it right, even thought it looks like an image, it's linked to code from the site you chose for your banner. Consequently you need to use the "Insert Link" icon - not the "Insert Image" icon - to put the code into your signature.

Remove the code that isn't working first then try again. Post here to test things and see if it's working => The Sandbox

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
If I remember it right, even thought it looks like an image, it's linked to code from the site you chose for your banner. Consequently you need to use the "Insert Link" icon - not the "Insert Image" icon - to put the code into your signature.

Remove the code that isn't working first then try again. Post here to test things and see if it's working => The Sandbox
Rickajho, thank for the Sandbox link. I LOVE this forum - they've thought of everything, including our own little sandbox to play in :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread