The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dutch customs - Please help

Discussion in 'Nederlands' started by Yodara, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Yodara

Yodara Senior Member

Jan 5, 2018
    Netherlands
    Hey guys,

I am a (non-dutch-speaking) international in the Netherlands and I have a question. I ordered liquid from Spicy Vape from Israel for a total value of 60 EUR.

Do I have to pay money to customs in addition to receive my package? And will it be delivered to my place? How is the procedure?

2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    The procedure really depends on your country. I did a quick search and found this:
    Import from non-EU countries to the Netherlands

I'm not certain however whether or not your package will be flagged by customs, that can be somewhat random, but it looks like the official procedure would be to declare it and I don't know how upset they'd be if you don't and they catch it? I'd guess they'd have you pay then, or possibly a fine, maybe check out the link and see if it sheds any light on your situation. Could also try the international forums here, someone may be able to answer your question more specifically.

Good luck,

Anna

3. Yodara

Yodara Senior Member

Jan 5, 2018
    Netherlands
    Thanks! I guess I just have to wait...otherwise I could call customs may be. As far as the article is concerned, I don't think I'd get a fine but I have to pay the tax and I can get it back with a representative. Won't be more than 10 EUR tax anyways. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.