e-cig at vantura county fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
well they want 90.00$ for it, they say the cart last for 1 whole pack of analogs, they give you 5 carts= 5 pacs of analogs. the charger back says "ogm0031" it is white with brown cart. looks like a dse 201, open atty, cart gos over the atty, and the little bity tank of juice is at the bottom, refilling the cart, i had to push out the little cart tank, top it off and press it back down, dripping the open atty i always got more on my hand than it the atty...not drip friendly they said. buy our carts 10.00$ for 5

i love my 901 SD and dse 801,
they saw my SD and oh, somthing different...did not seem interested in my e-liquid either. i tried. but i am too lame...

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
they did really well, but pitchman lie...hehehehe
they did not give me #`s but the guys wife said they did way more than expected.
i was going to do them in puyallup washington fair but my boss got sick and did not get a large enough supply to do the show, so he sold his spot to this other frenchman who does china crap at fairs ( not mean the e-cigarette) :( so i miss out on blowing up the forum with giving out cards to every one bought with this forum as a start to really get to know there e-cig :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread