The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-cig liquid ratings

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by DALE SAMUEL, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DALE SAMUEL

DALE SAMUEL Full Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Peoria, Az. USA
    I have E-CIG LIQUID from different company's and they are different sizes with different strenghts
    EXAMPLE:
    Totally Wicked I have a 30ml bottle which is rated at 54 and another 30ml bottle which is rated at 24.
    Modern Vapor...I have a 10ml bottle rated at 18
    Is the strength of these numbers based on the entire Bottle?
    OR are they based on what an average e-cig cartridge would hold?
    Dale

2. portguy

portguy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Portugal
    That is the mg per ml nicotine strenght! DO NOT VAPE 54 mg. That is TW platinum ice and it is for mixing ONLY!

3. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    54mg is VERY high. Mix it 1/2 and 1/2 with vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, alcohol or distilled water to cut it to 27mg. 27mg is still quite high but you can cut it as much as you want. Be aware that the more you cut it, the less flavor it will have. Heavy, full flavor smokers vape avg of 36mg. It appears as if most vapers vape 12 - 24mg. You can also buy 0 nic juice (flavored but with no nicotine) to reduce the 54mg without losing flavor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.