Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
Awesome Vapor has announced this week the release of its Vaping Guide

This is NOT a "plug" by me for Awesome Vapor
Trust Me ... He doesn't need me to plug his business

Arno (owner of Awesome Vapor) is one of us
Old School vaper and Old School marketer ... HE CARES ... Known him for years.
Priority #1 Help others switch to vaping and thus saving lives
Priority #2 The e-cig business only offering effective products (no junk)

Form the above article:

The vaping Guide tries to answer the question "How do I choose which eCigarette is right for me?" by explaining the strengths of each type of ecig and what new vapers should look for. Some of the things the vaping Guide teaches include:

1. New vapers shouldn't make a decision about whether vaping is for them until they try a model with a battery power much greater than the common store-bought disposable models that typically come in the shape of a standard cigarette

2. Larger ecig models produce a much-more realistic smoke than what's experienced in first-generation models like the disposables

3. Some ecig models allow the vaper to purchase from among hundreds of vapor flavors, that can easily be dripped directly onto the coil of the atomizer by simply removing a mouthpiece

Arno has been putting out information on his website for years to help others
Educational thing. Help others. Save Lives !!!

The Vaping guide is not for sale ...
Its on their website ... Detailed helpful guide: Click Here
:)
Not posting for us to critique it but to illustrate an Old School marketer's effort
in the movement and I've got tons of stories about Arno's dedication to helping
smokers switch to vaping ... regardless if they're customers or not.

PS: I found the article while searching for E-cigs in the news on the Net.
Note to Moderators: If the post is deemed inappropriate ... feel free to delete it

Last edited:

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dr. Polosa's response:

Elaine!

This is timely! We are just working on a similar project for LIAF.
Thanks very helpful.

Are you getting ready for the public hearing?

I hope the review of ECLAT you carried out for us a few days ago comes handy. Let me know if you require further details. Please note that the paper has been submitted to PLOS Medicine (highest impact factor for an open journal) last week.

Un abbraccio, Ric

NOTE: ECLAT is the name of the follow-up clinical trial to the 40-subject pilot study on using e-cigarettes to achieve smoking reduction among people not interested in quitting. Perhaps to their surprise, about 20% of the subjects quit smoking altogether. There were 300 subjects, 3 arms, and the results were similar. We hope to see the study published shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread