E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBB

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Toronto Ontario
CB, I wish we lived closer...I could use a party today! (Having a bad birthday so far)

Sorry I missed you Holly..I don't come on here that much..Happy Birthday hun..I hope your day gets better. Here's the strippers for you and CB..Hope it cheers you up..:laugh:

images

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
The earthquake shattered our bathroom mirror, which fell all over the place. Apparently, a chunk of it hit the faucet and turned it on. Good thing someone was here to turn it off, or we would have had a major flood.

My fun birthday plans include going to the laundromat and possibly a nap. :( The significant other and I aren't getting along, and I had to take myself out to lunch. Fun times.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
The earthquake shattered our bathroom mirror, which fell all over the place. Apparently, a chunk of it hit the faucet and turned it on. Good thing someone was here to turn it off, or we would have had a major flood.

My fun birthday plans include going to the laundromat and possibly a nap. :( The significant other and I aren't getting along, and I had to take myself out to lunch. Fun times.

Sounds like my routine.
I'm glad no one was hurt at your house and you didn't sustain much damage
my birthday buddy!
Thanks phone dude!
C.B.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Aww Holly I'm sorry it hasn't worked out today.
Come to the cakey side and lets have some fun just you,me, Blue, Neriah and Sally.
I got places for us to go and butts for us to see!
C.B.

Thanks Neriah I love me some nice bootay!

Last edited:

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
I hate to admit it but that Country Carol person really did manage to get me second-guessing RTS.. I ordered from Box Elder instead last week. Now I'm regretting it. -Magnus

Why are you regretting it? Bad quality? Feeling guilty that someone you don't know (I'm assuming) sway your decision?

The Box Elder nic is great stuff. I use it all the time.

I'm looking to buy some more nicquid, but I'm torn. Go with the tried and true, or take a chance on a relative newcomer just to save a few bucks... Choices...

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
I'm always interested in supporting a US company if it's competitive w/o undue Government interference. Something about the way RTS handled the situation is really bothering me and some responses in his/their thread since. Sarge seems to think they're on the up-and-up so I've got to believe they must be. It's just not adding up in my head.. just.. a feeling. -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread