Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
I'm always interested in supporting a US company if it's competitive w/o undue Government interference. Something about the way RTS handled the situation is really bothering me and some responses in his/their thread since. Sarge seems to think they're on the up-and-up so I've got to believe they must be. It's just not adding up in my head.. just.. a feeling. -Magnus

Understandable... It does sound a bit too good to be true. Not sure where Box Elder sources their nic from, but as far as I know they've never claimed it was extracted in the US. It's kind of hard to believe that nic extracted here in the states could possibly cheaper than the nic extracted in China, but I'm not a chemist and I certainly don't understand the processes involved. Those who have ordered from RTS seem to have nothing but good things to say about the quality though.

A plus (for me) is Box Elder is nearby. Shipping is super quick -- next day.

Nyte

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Georgia
I'm always interested in supporting a US company if it's competitive w/o undue Government interference. Something about the way RTS handled the situation is really bothering me and some responses in his/their thread since. Sarge seems to think they're on the up-and-up so I've got to believe they must be. It's just not adding up in my head.. just.. a feeling. -Magnus

I totally understand what you are saying Magnus. That person's postings made me second guess my purchase numerous times. Also, how the vendor responded to those and other postings. (If it were a doctor, I'd say he really needed to work his bedside manor.) I can say that the product is good, although being a noob to mixing my own I wouldn't put too much trust in my opinion.

Seeing as how RTS is out of stock...I might purchase from Box Elder to compare. I've gotten the mixing bug and didn't buy enough from RTS. :)

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Meh... I don't think I'd be able to sit still long enough for the cake to stay in place. Plus, I don't like crumbs in the bed. :D

If you get crumbs in the bed I'd say someone isn't eating it properly.
Photos or it didn't happen MMCGee!
Anyway it's been a very happy birthday for me today and I just want to thank you all for contributing to make it so! Wish I could've done something for Holly though.....:(
Thank you all.
C.B.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Beautiful here today! :p

It was sunny and warm here today too!
Starting to get a little bit cool now though.
I think I'll start a fire,wanna come have a drink or some boozy apples?
I still got a whole other Birthday cake to cut into!
I had two one from hubby ,one from a good friend I thought I'd save it for Holly. :)
C.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread