E-cigarette smokers are not welcome (Ignorance is Bliss, sighs...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyx727

Jun 13, 2009
Sarasota, FL
HI,

I just started my vaping career and did a lot of online research before purchasing and using. I find this a great!! alternative to analogs. I just wonder what marijuana stench and ecigarettes have in common. I know that some partakers of mj do vape, but the ecigarette is a totally different animal. Is that guy really that narrow? Did he even bother to find out what ecig vaping is all about?:confused:

People really are a hazard to the human race!

Alyx

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
you know i have seen ignorance and stupidity in my day and i to have done some pretty stupid things...like bungy jumping, jumping off high bridges into deep water, and my favorite blowing up mail boxes with M-1000's, yet that artical is beyound ingnorance. I might as well role naked into a court room and tell the judge how stupid he is and ask for a pardon.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
This is the most AWESOME THING IN THE WORLD!!

"If Grandma is dying from cancer and you want to bring her to your home to take care of her, would want her smelling up your house marijuana smoke?"

I love it! The writer is saying that if his grandmother was dying from a terminal disease, his primary concern wouldn't be making her as comfortable and happy as possible, his primary concern would be keeping her from "smelling up [the] house with marijuana smoke", a statement he can barely articulate. Luckily, the piece is rife with that kind of idiotic statement, so it's likely that anyone with two brain cells to rub together isn't going to put much stock in the letter. It's a shame that the paper chose to run ignorant stuff like that, but I doubt it hurts much. Anyone who reads that and thinks "damn right!" was never going to agree with us anyway.

Last edited:

jonw

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
McCalla, AL
Personally I think it's hilarious just shows me along with other things there are even more idiots out there than I thought, haha look at ash.org at least with analogs you no they could rave on and on about all the nastys in analogs which is true the best thing they could come up with e-cigs is deadly nicotine in the air like its going to kill you any second.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Unfortunately, these folks are strengthening the fight against e-cigs, right or wrong, this person is not alone and I doubt educating them would do any good. Poor grandma.

The person writing the letter doesn't do the anti-smoking crowd any good. His argument is pathetic and his language undermines his position big time. The issue is more with the paper's choice to run it. That's where it becomes problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread