The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E cigs love hate relationship ramble

Discussion in 'Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping' started by rebar, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rebar

rebar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    iowa
    Iv been vaping longer than I can pinpoint. About 3 years.

I'm still vaping 24mg juice. Stupid.. Yet now, I'm so sick of being attached to these devices I'm tempted to throw them in the river.

I guess this a stupid thread. I know I need to gradually decrease my nicotine but I don't have the patience to spend time researching new flavors. Its a love hate relationship.

Can someone throw me a bone regarding flavors? Is there a honest review site? Or whats the latest rave flavor?

Thanks

2. Sheldon27

Sheldon27 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2015
    Have you tried Charlie's chalk dust juice line? True berry sugar and knife is a good flavour.

Virgin vapour black cherry marshmallow is what I treat myself to at Christmas!

Vampire vapes pinkman and Heisenberg flavours are soooooo good!

Digbys mums custard is beaut!! They do an aniseed flavour that's amazing aswell!

• Like Like x 1
  3. rebar

Apr 21, 2011
    iowa
    No I haven't tried any of them. I'm so busy with my job, possessions, and life, its hard to find time researching everything on my mind. I appreciate the suggestions Sheldon.

I wonder if it's the high nic juice that's giving me the bad taste? It reminds me of that ash tray morning mouth back when I was a smoker. Or is it my aspire tanks and aspire atomizers?

So there's no honest untainted ejuice review site? Something like amazon's reviews?

Holy cow.. Its been 5 years iv been vaping! How the years fly

4. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    I could never find a flavor I liked, only ones I could tolerate. It appears now that the problem was too much flavoring. When I started DIY I quickly discovered what I like best is a bare minimum of flavor. My mix uses 1.5% flavoring.

• Like Like x 3
  5. rebar

Apr 21, 2011
    iowa
    I'm reading allot of people are getting burnt taste with the aspire mini after only a few days. This must be my ashtray taste.. Aspires quality control sucks.

Is there a better alternative coil? Or do I really need to throw my aspire mini's away? And suggestions for new mini tank? I bet this is a trend. Aspire builds them well in the beginning.. Then quality control decreases to sell the new tanks..

6. Sheldon27

Sheldon27 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2015
    Vampire vapes sell their juices as concentrate as well, which makes it a lot cheaper to vape them

• Like Like x 1
  7. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Why is it stupid? I, too, vape 24mg e-liquid and have no intention of cutting back.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lessifer

Lessifer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Have you considered getting a more powerful/efficient setup? I'm not sure what the tanks you're using are like, but when I switched to rebuilding my coils, in a dripper at around 0.7ohm, at about the 20-25watt range, the increase in efficiency led me to cut my nicotine down to 12mg from 24mg while keeping my juice consumption where I like it, about 3ml or less per day. It also led me to realize that I like less flavor in my liquid than most commercial juices have. In the beginning, instead of buying all new liquids, I just "cut" the ones I had with pure vg, reducing the nicotine and flavoring.

• Like Like x 1
  9. rebar

Apr 21, 2011
    iowa
    Nothing personal intended.. But I intended to quit analogs, and then Ecigs. Yet five years later Im still chain vaping 24mg running around work with something that looks like a pipe bomb..

10. pfaber11

pfaber11 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    england
    I've recently in the past 3 weeks cut down from 16 to 8mg so far so good. I think I'll leave it a while maybe even a year until I reduce again. Happy new year.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.