E-cigs on G4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keltrey

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2008
Olney, Illinois
I noticed that too Keltrey. Looks like whoever was selling them hasn't been on the forum much.

Looked more like a correspondent that was new to a product. It would have been better to have the rep do a demo for the coverage.

I'm just afraid that it would give anti's more ammunition.

It doesn't look like they are placing any of the taboo statements on their site.

Welcome- Desonic Industrial (Hongkong) Ltd. - R&D, production and marketing of Electronic-Cigarette products

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
YEah it is Desonic, i believe in a previous post i told ya guys that (name intentionally left blank) went to CES showin his new shizzle there. :) Good to see hes honest ;) News... They have a new model i have pictures of... njoy has placed the first order on them and they look friggin awesome.. i am trying to get my hands on some before njoy does lol.. They come in a hard case.. it is a super mini looks like a smoke.. has the charger in the case, built in.. with a quick connect and release for the battery. charges via USB. Comes with a home outlet usb adapter also.. Very very cool looking unit. send me your e-mail address and i can send u a pic, not sure how to put em on here. I know they are not in full production yet. should start later this month.

Jason:evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread