E-Liquid Clone Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaisedFist

Jul 20, 2019
Good morning fellol mad scientists and e-juice mixers and enthusiasts!
I thought today I'd open a thread on juice clones, I'd love to know how you guys have found a way to make fan favourite juices in our home labs.
:thumb:
I'm looking for Strawberry Jam Monster and Strawberry Glazed Pancakes from Pancake Hose from Gost, and maybe anything from the Ruthless range. :thumbs:
So let's get burning y'all, it's playtime!!:banana:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Good to know.

@vaper1960
    Update: I'd avoid the recipes (Antidote) calling for Lorann (oil). This book was circulated a while ago and gained sort of a following. While I found several of the recipes to be accurate (Castle Long) against the recipes around the internet, a lot can be just a starting point.
    Found this on Reddit. With any recipe source, you are really following someone's best estimation.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good morning fellol mad scientists and e-juice mixers and enthusiasts!
    I thought today I'd open a thread on juice clones, I'd love to know how you guys have found a way to make fan favourite juices in our home labs.
    :thumb:
    I'm looking for Strawberry Jam Monster and Strawberry Glazed Pancakes from Pancake Hose from Gost, and maybe anything from the Ruthless range. :thumbs:
    So let's get burning y'all, it's playtime!!:banana:

Pinterest site has lots of clone recipes that I’ve used and have been pretty close to the authentic mix.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2011
    burkesville, kentucky
    Good to know.

@vaper1960
    Update: I'd avoid the recipes (Antidote) calling for Lorann (oil). This book was circulated a while ago and gained sort of a following. While I found several of the recipes to be accurate (Castle Long) against the recipes around the internet, a lot can be just a starting point.
    Found this on Reddit. With any recipe source, you are really following someone's best estimation.

There is nothing wrong with lorann. They make a lot of good flavors. Yeah they have some stuff not suitable for vaping, so does everyone else. Their watermelon, Bavarian cream, banana cream, and lemonade are very good

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    There is nothing wrong with lorann. They make a lot of good flavors. Yeah they have some stuff not suitable for vaping, so does everyone else. Their watermelon, Bavarian cream, banana cream, and lemonade are very good

There was a post I read earlier today where someone mentioned using Lorann oils. My understanding is that the oils were not so good for vaping, while the water based flavoring were okay. I also understand they are also differentiated by the colors of their caps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread