E liquid from russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjep

Apr 3, 2019
Hello again!!
I've seen a lot people in my country selling e liquids on Instagram, I've bought a lot of times from them, and they are really good, and it's a lot cheaper then from a vape shop. The thing is that these e liquids that they are selling, are all from russia, and as we all probably know they are really cheap there, you can get a 120ml 3mg bottle for as cheap as 3-4€,and the quality is really good. (I've tried a lot of them, and still do)
So I've decided why not buy my self e liquids from russia, the problem is that I really don't know if there would be any problems with border control, since it contains nicotine. If anyone from Europe has or is buying e liquids from Russia, could you please let me know what should I know before doing it and is it safe?
I've read on Internet that if you are buying them through as a firm, they you are good, but what about just a regular person?
Thanks!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello again!!
I've seen a lot people in my country selling e liquids on Instagram, I've bought a lot of times from them, and they are really good, and it's a lot cheaper then from a vape shop. The thing is that these e liquids that they are selling, are all from russia, and as we all probably know they are really cheap there, you can get a 120ml 3mg bottle for as cheap as 3-4€,and the quality is really good. (I've tried a lot of them, and still do)
So I've decided why not buy my self e liquids from russia, the problem is that I really don't know if there would be any problems with border control, since it contains nicotine. If anyone from Europe has or is buying e liquids from Russia, could you please let me know what should I know before doing it and is it safe?
I've read on Internet that if you are buying them through as a firm, they you are good, but what about just a regular person?
Thanks!
Hi,
Where are you trying to have the liquids shipped?

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello again!!
Thanks!
I would do a test order or two.
If you keep the total below 22€, you should not have to pay import duty nor VAT/IVA.

Good luck
I

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
English isn't my first language, so sorry if I spelled something wrong.
Your English is by definition better than anything I could manage in your native language, and better than some American native speakers. It appears totally understandable. My best foreign language is German and I speak it like an addled 3 year old. Your English is far far better than that.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
E-liquid from Russian, no thank you.
you might be correct. It would depend heavily on what kind of standards are used. I have no idea what the standards are there, so my initial reaction would be to avoid it as well. They could possibly be higher than US standards though. I simply don’t know how to even find out.

Kjep

Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for the info, but those liquids ain't even bad at all, definitely better then most of the liquids here on the vape stores that sell mostly only dirt cheap liquids imported from China with cosmic prices for small bottles. I've been buying the 120ml bottles for only 12€,which lasts me about + - 20 days. I think that's a good deal. Obviously some of you will disagree, but keep in mind that you might be from different country, were you can get better stuff.

I've already emailed some of the websites and they are nice enough to send it to here and lable the package with price under 22€ and write on it, that there is something else in it.

I will definitely update you all, how it turns out.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks for the info, but those liquids ain't even bad at all, definitely better then most of the liquids here on the vape stores that sell mostly only dirt cheap liquids imported from China with cosmic prices for small bottles. I've been buying the 120ml bottles for only 12€,which lasts me about + - 20 days. I think that's a good deal. Obviously some of you will disagree, but keep in mind that you might be from different country, were you can get better stuff.

I've already emailed some of the websites and they are nice enough to send it to here and lable the package with price under 22€ and write on it, that there is something else in it.

I will definitely update you all, how it turns out.
Cool! I’m more concerned about chemical contents than taste myself. It’s really easy to put stuff that isn’t GRAS in a vape bottle. Purity of nic base is another concern.
There’s a really good chance it’s excellent ingredient quality wise. Russia is close to Poland, and inawera is one of the world Premire flavoring companies.
There’s also base and nic to consider of course.

Reactions: Kjep

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
E-liquid from Russian, no thank you.

Same could be said for anywhere. Mixing your own juice is much cheaper than buying pre-made juices. I make mine, I live in the USA, and I pay about $2 for 100ml if I had to guess. They probably do the same thing in Russia, but sell it for about $4 per bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread