classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
The consensus seems to be that this is wanted...So here we go !

If you find a good deal or a sale on e-liquid post it here !
This is for pre-mixed e-liquids only, DIY has it's own in DIY

Remember please :
No affiliate codes or links
No tracking codes, so if your good deal is from an email clean out the tracking code that they usually have.

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I found this thread because, I'm sure like everyone else, I'm always looking for great deals & I hate scouring Google for coupon codes & low prices!
I do have a good one to add, though. I've been shopping at EcigaretteEmpire.com. They have amazing prices on juices, with 15% off codes for many manufacturers on top of that. Their customer service & shipping times are superb. I would recommend them to anyone!
The only juices I've found on the site so far that aren't such a great deal are the Naked 100 line. They have a 40% off code for them, I believe, but at $18.95 per 60ml bottle, even the 40% off code can't make that a better price than some other vendors (I've bought them at Vape Society Supplies for $10.95 each).
But some great deals, for example: I get my Vapetasia 100mls there for only $10.95 each. Amazing! And they don't gouge on shipping like some sites do. Instead of like $7, it's only $3 for one bottle & $5 for 2-4 bottles, in my experience.
Highly recommended (by me, the new guy, haha). :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
RiverSupply has Vape Kitchen juices for $3.99 today! Use the code VapeKitchen 25 to get 25% off.

Thanx Jingles...just went there and ordered eight 60ml. bottles...

A little clarification...their 60ml. bottles are sale-priced at $3.99...VapeKitchen25 (no space) takes them to $2.99...:shock:

[8 bottles...USPS was only $4.71.]

Last edited:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
One day left to stock up on spring flavors!
1f339
1f338

Spring is here, the smell of flowers and vape is in the air!
All e-liquids are 65% off.
yAdIi9CV84quzcb1nnG7pkva9aARgX6fmLH3vgY_NhZsRMboxiJYjp9lwiKKbA6ywdoiwt4t4zJH1-kQfpmSS75ja9jPxXi3atl3rt_GOpc9JvkzWGYDQ-VTxLQlXNB7C0nXfUImzLeet23vfxMiwNRYUvPJtjwLyEBMTHg=s0-d-e1-ft

Om-azing Deals
Use Coupon Code:

OMVAPE65

• Limit $500 per customer
  • The sale ends at 11:59:59 P.M. EST on 5/10
  • Om Express 30 ml bottles are only $4.05 and 120 ml bottles $8.99!
  • Om Origins and Reincarnation 30 ml bottles are only $4.50 and 120 ml bottles $6.25!
  • Om WTA and Fayette Reserve 30 ml bottles are only $4.99 and 120 ml bottles $9.99!
  • Applies to Concentrates and DIY supplies!
(I’ve tried most of their juices. So ask away if any q’s:DEnjoy!)

James61585

May 23, 2019
James61585 I don't trust any company or product with 'fire' in their name, when it comes to vaping. Not batteries or ejuice. :shock:
Plus, sure sounds like an awful lot shilling for a company. :eek:

That's fair and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Do I think that forming one with just face value and not trying it is naïve? yes. I happen to like the e-juice they have and I emailed them and they are responsive and have great customer service.. and im kinda new to this so they had to put up with a lot of questions. With all of that being said I just thought I would be a chap and share the code they sent me with everyone here. The code could be one use and it not work I don't know but I was trying to be helpful.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I got 2 60ml bottles from Nicotine River, Jubilee and Bad Mother Custard. They are both very good but I love Jubilee!

I got the Jubilee and Mangeaux. Both are good and I am vaping the Jubilee now....

I got them in 0 MG as I vape 1.5 mg and added my own nic. They are strong enough that I will try ordering a couple 3 mg and cutting them with VG/PG.

HonnyBrown

Mar 8, 2019
I found out about them recently! I got 9 bottles of various juices for $20, including shipping! That was my first time buying juice, so I got to try different flavors and strengths to figure out what works for me.

EjuiceSteals.com has 2 super Clearance sections - 1 for Hardware and 1 for Eliquids. Many of us have bought from them in the last 6-8 months, and they are legit. They have a huge supply and variety of eliquids from $.25 per 30mL bottle and up and quite a few well-known brands, like Cuttwood, Dinner Lady, Pachamama, etc. Be sure to check the nic mg, as some will be 0mg. They have many made with regular nic base and lots of others that are salt nic eliquids. They're always adding more eliquids to the Clearance, too.

Right now, they're also having a free S/H promotion sitewide, until midnight. I'd thought the code was only good until last night, but another member just got 710mL from them for $8 + change using the Free S/H code! So...you can get dirt cheap eliquid AND Free S/H!

Code is: enjoyfreeshipping

Clearance Ejuice

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

borno

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 31, 2019
    land of pleasant living
    So sad that The Vape Kitchen is no longer at Nic River. Guess it was regs that took them out. I would die to know if they show up anywhere else so I hope someone posts if they do
    I was glad I stocked up a bit before they shut down, but wish I had bought some more.:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread