E liquid losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcigs

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Illinois
I live near an hour away from the only brick and mortar e cig vendor in the area I can find. As a result I'm completely dependent on the web to order e juice. Most of there prices are very close nothing to really get excited about. However the shipping almost and in a few cases doubles the cost. And it not unusual to recieve something very disappointing. I have only been at this for 4 months now but have easily spent more then I was spending on analogs. Now I'm going back to them. But there has to be a better way to track down something I would like to vape on a regular basis for less then I'm throwing out the window. I can't be the only guy going thru this waste. Anybody stumble on something clever to outcome some of this shipping expense. Or do have a liquid vendor that really makes something smokable? Is that a word?

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
There definitely can be a frustration level when you first start, trying to find that go to e-liquid that you love. Unfortunately, many people go through that, but once you hit on a flavor or a vendor you really like, you'll be happy.

Check the Deals and Steals thread for lots of great sales-

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/85781-deals-steals-793.html

What type of flavors are you looking for?

mfkcel1121

Moved On
Apr 10, 2012
NY
www.Nobacco.cc
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier

ScatRD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
Austin
There are a LOT of really good juice vendors out there that don't have unreal shipping costs.
I'm lucky as there are 2 brick and mortar stores within driving range that I get most of my liquid from.
If it's something I want to order I buy a couple 30ml. bottles at a time and that really cuts down the shipping per item.
Tasty Vapor is at the top of my list, Geoff and his crew have always taken very good care of my needs.
Nhaler and Halo are also very high on the list and have good stuff at pretty reasonable prices.

Right now your going thru your "growing pains" as your testing out different vapes and haven't really found what your looking for. It's ok, we've all gone thru it and when you find your all day vape it get's much easier. Buy some sample packs in small amounts and don't be afraid to try new things, I never thought I'd like some of the sweet stuff but TV's TastyFinger is my all time favorite vape!

I'm sure you will get a lot of leads from this thread so check them out or troll down to the e-liquid threads and go look through some of the vendors stores, who knows if something there might catch your eye.

MurphysMuse

Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Waterman, IL. USA
Have you ever thought about going and making your own liquids.

I just started 2 months ago. Brick and mortar and an eGo-C. Only one of the four juices that I thought I would love, could I stomach.

I jumped right away and started DIY. I am LOVING it. Some of the flavors I've made were good right off the bat, and others took tweaking. But I have YET to make a batch that I had to toss.

It's really easy if you get a juice calculator, keep track of your mixes, it adds a new element of 'fun' to vaping also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread