• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-liquid reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
hope it worked. my order didn't say it didn't apply, either, but then again, it didn't say it DID apply. i tried the buttered almond. and got the cinnamon as a backup.

When I sent the 2-10ml favors I wanted, I forgot to include the nic level, I emailed them real quick. They responded that they normally match up the nic levels with what ever was ordered.
Since they didn't say anything different, I'm assuming it went ok. :)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
i went through my orders last night. i have spent over $200 on juice! OMG. And I dislike about $100 worth of it :(

well, whaddya do? you have to try the flavors, right?!

Thats right! And who knows; as your taste buds come back, which can still continue for quite a while, what's icky may taste good to you later on.
Or, make up for the diff in trades ;) LOL

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Thats right! And who knows; as your taste buds come back, which can still continue for quite a while, what's icky may taste good to you later on.
Or, make up for the diff in trades ;) LOL

electroman likes some of the stuff i hated. he actually likes some of the ms. t's stuff (blech)! he was going nuts last night trying all the crazy vanillas i got from them. he surprised me that he liked the more "complicated" flavors, like Ry4 and 555. which is good, because it makes ordering easier, but bad, because he swiped a bunch of my stash!

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Some how I do not think that is going to happen, she is really good at enabling :) That is one of the reasons we like her so much

en·a·ble   
[en-ey-buhl]
–verb (used with object), -bled, -bling.
1. to make able; give power, means, competence, or ability to; authorize
2. to make possible or easy
3. to make ready; equip (often used in combination)

what can possibly be wrong with this word, "enable"?! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread