E-Liquid Samplers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I do all 24 Mg in all my juices right now...I make alot of custom flavors so it is just easier to start with36 and work down....I figure if people want lower nic it is more economical for them to cut it down themselves, and I can have larger flavor selection, rather than having 300 bottles for each flavor...
Drew

Intricate87

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Hey Country,
Do you fill your own? Or buy pre-filled?

I buy pre filled. I dont have the patience to fill myself lol. I have 10 flavors right now but I have 10 new flavors coming in next week. So the order I make after that I plan on restocking and getting 4ml bottles for samples. I figure ill do one huge sample pack 80ml of liquid for like 39.99. Thats if I can even get in liquid in the next few weeks. By the way **ck the FDA

Intricate87

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Amen...I heard somewhere if you really hate someone , you should prey for them for 14 days or somethin...Im going to prey for the FDA...Good Luck Vapor!

Yea good luck to you too people seem to love your stuff and service.I still have to order some of your liquid to try out I have just been putting it off. Maybe I will ordr some of your samples. I am just starting out with very little start up money so we will see. I hope for the best and am offering some pretty competitive prices. I will have a new ecig model in about 2 weeks that I have not seen anyone with so I am pretty pumped. Oh yea and it has a PCC:p

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Last edited:

brialeeanna20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2009
texas, USA
. So the order I make after that I plan on restocking and getting 4ml bottles for samples. I figure ill do one huge sample pack 80ml of liquid for like 39.99. Thats if I can even get in liquid in the next few weeks. By the way **ck the FDA

Sign me up for one of the sampler packs just let me know when you get it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread