E liquid supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
Hard to say who's the best but a good start would be Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor for their low low prices and fantastic variety.
There are the premium suppliers like Alien Vision and Alice in Vapeland but those are on the expensive side
because their eliquid is more elaborated but that doesn't mean you will LOVE their creations.
I always recoemned for people to buy small qty and try to see which is best for them , some will end up loving the tobacco flavors , some will hate it , same goes for fruit flavours ;). not all tobacco's are the same tough , I hate Tobacco flavour but I Love the Ry4 from Crystal E-liquid

As for strength , I started at 12 mg and went up to 18 mg for a short while , I start getting headaches and weird dreams so now I do 12 mg during the day and 6 mg in the evening.

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I agree with look30, Mt Baker Vapor is a very good place to start. Good juice and excellent prices. And the more You hang around here You find out about others. As far a strength I was a pack a day smoker myself, I found 23mg a little strong but I was vaping more than i smoked 18mg works good for Me, but everyone is different.

Enzzo,

Do you have any vape shops near you? If so, drop in and sample various flavors and brands.

I'm lucky to live in socal, with a ton of shops. I try to find new ones to try different brands. Also, going back to the same shop later they have added new brands. Found some great juices this way.

At least you don't get burned by a flavor you don't like. Still haven't had the courage to order untried juices yet, but I've found great makers that I can trust ordering from in the future.

k9rotehexe

Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Davie, FL
I have been ordering my juice from MTbakervapor.com for about a month now. I like it because you can add flavor or even mix flavor. If your order is over $15.00 before tax and shipping you get a free bottle of juice to try and you can even tell them what juice you would like to try. They ship SUPER fast and at times there is even a discount. If you decide to order from them PM me and I can give you the discount code. I was a pack or pack and 1/2 smoker. I started at 18 was to stong since I vape all the time, each order a dropped a little more now I am at 6. The mg would be your personal choice. Happy Vaping.

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
I love Vape Dudes,as they have some awesome flavors,but will echo all the post,on MtBaker. I just started doing some DIY juices and their flavors are great,not to mention the price. The DIY is so easy. I got their 236ml for 30.00 and five of their flavors,with a few empty bottles. I control the flavor and I like that.:vapor:

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
Alice in Vapeland is closed..what's up with that ?

Been on mtbaker but they don't have samplers...any suggestions for a good sampler website for USA juices ?

Hard to say who's the best but a good start would be Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor for their low low prices and fantastic variety.
There are the premium suppliers like Alien Vision and Alice in Vapeland but those are on the expensive side
because their eliquid is more elaborated but that doesn't mean you will LOVE their creations.
I always recoemned for people to buy small qty and try to see which is best for them , some will end up loving the tobacco flavors , some will hate it , same goes for fruit flavours ;). not all tobacco's are the same tough , I hate Tobacco flavour but I Love the Ry4 from Crystal E-liquid

As for strength , I started at 12 mg and went up to 18 mg for a short while , I start getting headaches and weird dreams so now I do 12 mg during the day and 6 mg in the evening.

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
Alice in Vapeland is very popular. They are an artisinal vendor who hand makes all their juices. As such, they have a limited capacity.

The store will open late Tuesday night I think and stay open through Wednesday, until they get enough orders, then they close again.

I usually order late Tuesday night. The order will arrive inside 2 weeks.

The cherry blossom tea is one of my favorites.

One of my favorite vendors is Goodejuice. They have great tobacco menthol juices in particular. The house blend menthol tobacco was the closest i found to a Newport.

Goodejuice also has fantastic natural extracted tobaccos. Patriot and Vita Bella are nice for folks looking for something that reminds them of an analog cigarette.
Their Natural Perique is a fantastic pipe tobacco with a rich flavor. They ship fast and are always open.

Sent from my mobile. Ignore typos please.

You could also try ECBlends. I haven't bought much juices online as there are so many local places. Try the Events or Community sections of the forum for local group meetings. We found one through Facebook and they have a PIF (pass it forward) basket that you take or give from so you can try different flavors.

rosey60

Jul 23, 2013
Moriarty, NM

Good to know. I've never tried best e-cigs. Have to go take a look see. How are they on shipping times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread