E-Liquid suppliers…please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
I was recently asking abou Halo, now that they have a forum here at ECF. I also asked at Vaporheads, about their VG/SFS juice.

SC from SC does have a good point. Sometimes webstores would help customers when they clearly indicate cartomizer resistances, etc. However, I do know that I like lots of suppliers and still buy from them or still will. Someone is bound to have something in stock at any minute of the night, and it seems like I have orders arriving in the mail a lot, from many places.
:)

Welcome to ECF, too, SC.

Zoidman--That is interesting, thank you.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks.
This reminds me too, and I hope it's not to off, but when ordering custom percentages,
which one is the best for the most clouds and best flavor? Is it 80%PG/20%VG? Or is it 50-50?

Flavor, TH and Vapor is a balancing act.

More TH = More PG
More Vapor = More VG
More Flavor is subjective

For non-sweet flavors perhaps 50% : 50%

For sweet flavors you might go 70% VG : 30 PG for max vapor.

It's hard to go wrong with 50:50. A nice balance of Flavor, TH and Vapor. It is also a ratio that is offered by many vendors.

BTW - I have found that if a vendor does not give a ratio for there flavor, it is many time 100% PG.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I have ordered from several suppliers from here and each one has in it's description what's in the juice I'm buying. I personally like the VG. I can vape as much as I want and be assured I won't get a headache at all. Whether I have nicotine or not. One in particular will not change the recipe and leave out the PG, So I guess I wont order from there anymore. But, you shouldn't have a problem finding the info from a supplier, I mean it is going into your body and it is your hard earned money your gonna spend, so it should be available for you to see. I'm just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread