E-mail from Njoy: FDA blocking imports of Electronic Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaLadyD

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
WISCONSIN (GO PACK GO!)
Anyone else receive this email?

It said their stock was extremely low and due to the FDA blocking imports on electronic cigarettes, they can't catch up so they're referring people to blucigs.com.

Maybe it was a spoof? Scam to get people to go to blu?

I didn't think the FDA was currently blocking imports on e-cigs, but I heard they blocked 17 shipments for smokingeverywhere and smartsmokerusa.

Kinda freakin me out :(.

Valhalla1

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
USA
bitvapes.com
you need to post the entire email, including headers to determine if its genuine or a spoof. The headers should tell you what IP address the mail server it originated from is on, from there you can back trace the IP to see who owns it. anyone can send you a spoofed email that looks like it came from njoy, barack obama, the FBI or the san diego padres

Last edited:

ThaLadyD

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
WISCONSIN (GO PACK GO!)
I accidentally deleted it, or i would have posted it. njoy was the sender, that I'm sure of. I really wish I hadn't deleted it :mad:.

Thought maybe someone else that is registered with njoy may have received it, or has heard of this.

Someone could have easily sent it from an anonymous email and put Njoy as the sender. I'll contact them so they are aware this is being delivered in their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread