E Power E Cig ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
Does anyone know anything about the Ego look-a-like called the E Power?? I have found 2 sizes. One has a 14650 battery 1050 mah and the other has a 18650 battery 2200 mah. Are these protected batteries or safe chemistry batteries. It's big but pretty neat as far as you don't have to take it completely apart to change the batteries like you do a Ego. Thinking of getting one if anyone has any thoughts or information on them.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Well, I've never seen one that takes an 18650. The only one I've seen takes a 14650 and they are protected. That's at madvapes. All it would take is a different body to use a 18650. It would be a lot bigger though. I've been eying this one for some time. I just can't justify it when I have several 14500 mods and 4 eGo batteries lying around. I've heard they are working on a VV option but, that's rumor only.

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
ya i finally found a comparison pic after looking forever. my riva is perfect size for me but with dual coil cartos i need something with better battery life so i dunno, might get one havent decided yet. need the money first, and the will to not spend the money on some vortex's so i can try em out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread