• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E. TN Vapors Meet- April 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
So I have checked on availability again at the Knoxville's Downtown Grill & Brewery for April 23 (4th Sat of this month). Please let me know if you can go. I'm hoping for mid afternoon again like last time! Checked tonight and we have the room in the back again! Event will start at 2 and end around 4ish.

Please post if you can attend of if this is a bad weekend (I think it's Easter weekend).
We had such a great time last time. :)

Last edited:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Was just there tonight- we are all welcome there! I can't wait either. Invite your friends- even smokers who are curious about all of this. I think a few of my non-vaping smoker friends are gonna go. They are curious as hell and want to quit smoking and will get a good chance to see a bunch of us in action and get tips on how to get started!

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Yeah and Dave, we need to talk about this mug club they have. Was there the other night, might be for me and KnoxRaider! LOL
It's pretty straight forward- $40 and lifetime 20oz of beer instead of 16 and discounts on food, unless the price has gone up...oh and a free mug to take home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread