Early B-Day Present!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nruiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Mi Casa, USA
So my little brother is visiting from California and he knew that i wanted a travel/backup pv for my just in case situations...

He just gave me a Kanger Evod kit!

While I was at work my wife and him went to a near by shop and got me my surprise early birthday present. Great present for being a newbie to vaping.

Just had to post this because i am so grateful for having such supporting and amazing family members.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
It is really good! great for trying out any new ejuice that i get.

Definitely. Once you get used to it maybe you can step up to a protank. It takes the same coils but holds alot more. Good for home if it's too big to carry around out and about.

I have a ego case I carry with me with different evods and different flavors. It's good to carry spare heads as well just incase they go out.

nruiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Mi Casa, USA
Definitely. Once you get used to it maybe you can step up to a protank. It takes the same coils but holds alot more. Good for home if it's too big to carry around out and about.

I have a ego case I carry with me with different evods and different flavors. It's good to carry spare heads as well just incase they go out.

that actually sounds like a great idea!

i have an itaste svd coming in on monday too! and i cant wait

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
that actually sounds like a great idea!

i have an itaste svd coming in on monday too! and i cant wait

Sweet! Sounds like you're doing everything right and you did your research. The svd has alot of neat features which I've seen and will definitely step up your game. I keep my big tube mods at the house and take an itaste mvp with me on the go with the evod it's compact and the battery lasts days. If you have any questions we are here to help bro. Keep up the good work!

nruiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Mi Casa, USA
Sweet! Sounds like you're doing everything right and you did your research. The svd has alot of neat features which I've seen and will definitely step up your game. I keep my big tube mods at the house and take an itaste mvp with me on the go with the evod it's compact and the battery lasts days. If you have any questions we are here to help bro. Keep up the good work!

thanks man! definitely learned a lot from this forum. So many people here with a lot of experience to learn from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread