The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Easiest way to fill a cartomizer (soft top)

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Chris From Cali, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chris From Cali

Chris From Cali Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2008
    Riverside, CA USA
  2. wphsmike

wphsmike Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Quick question since I'm still new to this. How long does a cartomizer last between refills? I have an ego and I don't vape a whole lot. Also, how long can you reuse them for?

3. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    If your a light vapor one 510 cartomizer could last you all day because they hold so much more juice. I have the eGo and the Riva and I love these cartos! I have reused mine countless times, I know as many as 20 refills in the ones I've used so far :) These are simply awesome and I think I'm going to be a 510 carto user forever, lol.

4. Chris From Cali

Dec 20, 2008
    Riverside, CA USA
    @ wphsmike like bella said it depends on how you vape but they can last hours and hours before you need to refill them :)

5. wphsmike

May 31, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    510 stuff works the same on eGo right?

6. Chris From Cali

Dec 20, 2008
    Riverside, CA USA
    Correct. Any 510 cartomizer/atomizer will work on the eGo :)

7. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I do like Bella and when they don't perform as well I wash/dry them and start the cycle over. I haven't had one burn up yet.

8. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Condom refill is much quicker and cleaner than this way and you never have to remove any cap, just my $0.02

9. wphsmike

May 31, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Condom refill.....? :blink:

10. Dogsbody

Dogsbody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
  11. opyrus

opyrus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    New York
    ive found my 510 cartomizers to last about 1 month at this point the vapor production is low so i change them out not that they stop working. might be able to wash them out after a month an keep using them not sure.

12. the86d

the86d Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2009
    So. California, USA
    FYI: For non carto users the KR808D-1 (V4L's claim to fame) are almost identical aside from the different batt connector and some have hard tops (and some of the older hard top cartos have the lids glued on so a refill will almost require the condom-fill method if you don't try REAL hard.

13. Repent

Repent Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Central Oregon
    What's not to like, she's hot!. Or do you mean you agree with her? Nevermind I'll go back over to my corner...

14. mrrunon

mrrunon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    i will have to try this simple method. i'm having real bad luck with filling. syringes don't work, and direct dripping on the filller doesn't work either. i get 1 day per carto, and i've used up 40 so far... i can't afford to kill any more cartos.

seems like when i use the syringe, the filler and thread burn since the juice isn't diffusing well enough. and when i did the direct drip, the filler burned and eventually i couldn't get any more vapor out of my carto.

i really hope i can find something that works, because it's really frustrating to not be able to vape for so long.

15. mrrunon

mrrunon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    tried this, and not the carto is dead after less than a day. not sure what i'm doing wrong, but i can't keep up with 2 cartos per day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.