1.jpg

From the Galactic Empire

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I don't have a photo of this egg, since it is packed away in storage, but this is close to what it looks like...

PeterGabriel_Egg-1.jpg~original

It was done by a very dear friend of mine, who passed away in 2008, and was a huge early Genesis fan, a talented artist, and quite the practical joker!!

It was back in the mid-seventies and I opened my fridge one day to find this Peter Gabriel egg staring back at me... :facepalm: LOL!!
I didn't have the heart to eat it, so after a while I poked some holes in the ends to blow out the egg, and covered it in clear nail polish to preserve it.

I miss you, Michael!! :wub:

l_strider_l

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Minas Tirith, Gondor
I don't have a photo of this egg, since it is packed away in storage, but this is close to what it looks like...

PeterGabriel_Egg-1.jpg~original

It was done by a very dear friend of mine, who passed away in 2008, and was a huge early Genesis fan, a talented artist, and quite the practical joker!!

It was back in the mid-seventies and I opened my fridge one day to find this Peter Gabriel egg staring back at me... :facepalm: LOL!!
I didn't have the heart to eat it, so after a while I poked some holes in the ends to blow out the egg, and covered it in clear nail polish to preserve it.

I miss you, Michael!! :wub:

Peter Gabriel was good.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I wish I had photos of the hundreds of Pysanki eggs I gave away over the years. I don't have time to do them any more. Each one took me days to do, but they were beautiful when they were done.

I'll try to find one of my "Faberge style" eggs. They are in storage, and I don't have time to do those any more either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread