Eater Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
I dressed up as the easter bunny at a nursing home today. This is me holding my little man. His first easter. I was burning up in this costume.
c8ad13243543715e992898aa4dc4ba02.jpg

Guess I better show a easter basket too.
a2eb599f837464f230c62f068e914544.jpg

Last edited:

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
I won't be making an Easter basket, but I think it would be fun to make one from scratch, like my grandmother did, rather than buy a prepackaged one. Something like this...

10567304-easter-candy-gift-baskets-for-kids.jpg
That's cool, my great grandfather who was around way before my time probably late 1800s early 1900s made a living basket weaving in Kentucky. I found pictures of him in a published book about basket weaving. Would be pretty neat to do.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I won't be making an Easter basket, but I think it would be fun to make one from scratch, like my grandmother did, rather than buy a prepackaged one. Something like this...

eb332.jpg

I forgot to get a pic of the ones I did for my kiddos, by the time I remembered they already tore into them but I agree. My grandma had actually made us baskets out of yard and that plastic canvas. I will never forget those. My youngest son I bought a basket that had some planes but I opened it up and added things I knew he would like. My second son loves popcorn so his basket was a popcorn bowl, my two youngest daughters graduated to having their own rooms so I bought them baskets that matched there room that they could use year round and my oldest daughter I got her a mini trash can that matched her zebra striped room. I hate spending money on baskets that can only be used for that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread