The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flower Contest!!!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Big Moe, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I love roses! If I were close I would take them off your hands ;) You can trim them back if they grow in a way you do not want them to or tie them off to keep them out of your way :)

2. Skypea

Skypea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Stevens, WA
    wvducklady, I think thats where the term "2 man rock" came from. Or in your case woman. lol! I would have flipped out as I watched it roll back down the hill.

Oh my gosh Big Moe, I would cut them way back. I have this bush in front of my house that has thorns. It has pretty berries, but If I don't keep it cut back it will take over the front patio and bite me. Here's what it looks like. Raindrops hanging off the berries.

image.jpg

3. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Lol I like that "2 man rock".....haha

Wow that is a beautiful berry bush plant! Do you know what it is called?

4. Skypea

Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Stevens, WA
    It's some kind of barberry. That's all I know. :)

5. vvaappeerr

vvaappeerr Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Tennessee, USA
    Here is the burning bush for now. I hope it blooms soon, I can't wait to see the color. It has just been in the ground for two weeks. We just did the mulch and figured out the gutters are leaking and making the mulch shift. We are going to need some more mulch.

download.jpg

I sure hate that the deer ate your roses, Skypea.

6. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Sorry I'm running a little behind. Skypea is our flower winner this week. Please email me at Monica@vaporbomb.com let me know the flavor and mix you would like.

Thank you everyone for participating. Be sure to keep us posted with pics.

7. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Congrats Skypea!

My parents have a burning bush that gets a big white branch in the middle of it with white blooms on it! It is beautiful!

8. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Rave's neighbor!
    Congrats Skypea!

9. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    summer babies 2012 023.jpg

trying to get greenery all over with hanger plants amoung them

10. Skypea

Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Stevens, WA
    Wow! This is the first thing I have ever won on ecf. Today is a good day! I'm thrilled and thank you. I wish everyone on this thread could win. I'm enjoying talking with you all and seeing your gardens and plants. I hope we can keep it going.

Tick22 I love all that green! Vvaappeerr looking forward to seeing the bush in bloom. :)

Thought I would share my beautiful pink rhododendron that's in bloom. They are pretty much a garden staple here in the NW.
    image.jpg

11. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Congrats Skypea! It is a great feeling winning your first contest! It happened to me not too long ago!

Wow that is beautiful! I have 4 rhododendrons! They are so pretty! They are the state flower here.

12. Skypea

Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Stevens, WA
    Oh wow it is? I should know that I lived in Morgantown for about 5 months, years ago. What colors do you have?

What did you win in your first contest? It is awesome. I picked out blackberry smoothie for my juice. Sounded so yummy. :)

13. Lynzy

Lynzy ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio USA
    Congrats Skypea! I have subscribed to this thread because I really like gardening and flowers, although there is not much that is blooming here right now. I realized I could have taken pics of a few things, like some dandelions and violets, that's all I had. Nice contest, thanks! :vapor:

14. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

15. vvaappeerr

vvaappeerr Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Tennessee, USA
    Congratulations Skypea!

Thanks for the chance at some juice!

16. Skypea

Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Stevens, WA
    Hope you post a photo soon. I love dandelions. When my girls were little they would call them wishing flowers. After they seeded they would blow them into the wind and make a wish.

Here's mine. image.jpg

Thanks for all the congrats everyone.

17. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    We can keep this post going. I love seeing everyone's flowers/plants. I am waiting for my mini azalea's to bloom

18. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Planted stuff all day and a bunch of rock stuff...I am dead tired. Lol I eill put some pics up tomorrow :)

19. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I just got a dumpster removed from my front yard while my roof was being redone so I haven't had a chance to do anything but hopefully next weekend. I'm kind of worrying that my azalea aren't going to open. We got the really warm weather and then freezing so Im not sure

20. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    So much rain my grass just keeps growing -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.