Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Hi All,

I was discussing below ideas for flower beds and yard landscaping. Let's start a contest. Upload a photo of your yard, flower bed, landscaping, and you will be entered in a drawing for a free e-juice bottle. Submit your picture by Sunday at noon and the winner will be announced sunday evening

Last edited:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Our papaya plants before the freeze got them:(

IMG_20130815_192455.jpg

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
image.jpg

Thank you for the contest! I'm excited to see all the submissions. I love to garden! I grow blueberries and vegetables on my back deck in large pots. I can't have a lovely flower bed because my yard is a zoo! I never know what wild animals will pay me a visit. These deer are frequent visitors and eat what they please but stay off my deck. Please excuse the deer on the right doing her business. I love her for showing respect and leaving her droppings in the compost pile!

Edit: This photo can be best seen if you click on it. I used a direct upload as I was having trouble linking it and it being too large. I can't seem to figure it out. Too small or too large! lol

Last edited:

vvaappeerr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Tennessee, USA
Here is a picture of one of my double knockout roses. I planted two of them in 2010 and they are still going strong. The next year I added a couple of yellow single knockout rose bushes. This year I added nandinas and a burning bush. I can't wait to see the burning bush bloom. Landscaping is expensive and hard work but now that I finally have what I want I will be shopping the clearance racks to add to my collection.

222365_10150252652595407_490033_n.jpg

Thanks for the contest!

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
View attachment 331533

Thank you for the contest! I'm excited to see all the submissions. I love to garden! I grow blueberries and vegetables on my back deck in large pots. I can't have a lovely flower bed because my yard is a zoo! I never know what wild animals will pay me a visit. These deer are frequent visitors and eat what they please but stay off my deck. Please excuse the deer on the right doing her business. I love her for showing respect and leaving her droppings in the compost pile!

Edit: This photo can be best seen if you click on it. I used a direct upload as I was having trouble linking it and it being too large. I can't seem to figure it out. Too small or too large! lol

That's awesome!!!

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Here is a picture of one of my double knockout roses. I planted two of them in 2010 and they are still going strong. The next year I added a couple of yellow single knockout rose bushes. This year I added nandinas and a burning bush. I can't wait to see the burning bush bloom. Landscaping is expensive and hard work but now that I finally have what I want I will be shopping the clearance racks to add to my collection.

View attachment 331754

Thanks for the contest!

Would love to see the burning bush!

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
That's awesome!!!
Thank you! I do enjoy watching the deer. Sometimes they start running around doing crazy 8's. lol

I love your roses!! The deer ate mine. I tried. :)

Wow hard work you have put in wvducklady. Looks so good!

Good luck with the contest everyone. Keep the pictures coming. Love it!

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Thanks Skypea! It has been hard work for sure! Lol I always look at yard progects and think, "heck I will get that done in no time"......but yard work is never that easy or fast! Lol

No. Your rocks were my first clue. Rocks are hard work! lol

Have a good Saturday everyone.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
No. Your rocks were my first clue. Rocks are hard work! lol

Have a good Saturday everyone.

Lol Rocks are hard work! You should see this huge one that me and my boyfriends Mom had to carry together to etch it in the side of the hill! I will take a picture of it later and put it up. It took three times to get it where we put it it at. I dragged it by myself up the bank but I did not have the .... to pull it up where we needed it so it took both of us to carry it the long way and we placed it but it rolled back down...haha so we carried it a 3rd time and finally hot it etched in permanently. I thought my arms and legs were gonna fall off, because it was so heavy. Lol I almost cried when it rolled down and we had to carry it back up again!

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I have some sort of small roses wit lots of thorns that were at my house when I moved in. They grow out of control - this year the roses have not opened yet but the thorns are growing hands that seem to come out and grab you when you walk by. I have cut them back but I think I want to get rid of them al together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread