Eastmall.net Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I am a customer and a good friend to the owner of eastmall.net, I have been buying from David the onwer of eastmall for years! and i think he's a really! great person ..anyway i just wanted to do a photoshop created Adverisement for David, and here it is

He sells really cheap e-cigarettes at prices that can't be beat and he has customer service second to none

go check out the eastmall forum where Di will take care of any questions you may have or go directly to the eastmall.net site and shop til you drop ..$17 flat shipping fee to almost! anyway in the world:

enjoy!

MyPhotoshopAdvertisment11.jpg

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast

@Rickstar,

you have David's permission, then Maybe ok, if it is not - I am sure the mods will jump on us real quick !! haha

and I can post it for you ------
:laugh:

I think it should be ok because David the supplier at eastmall and your boss is the owner of this Advertisement because i gave it to him :p ...but if the mods say its not ok then sure! you can post it instead, problem solved ;) hehe~Rick

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Ooh, ooh, ooh! Almost forgot. Coffers mugs too. Please...

As to the sexy issue etc. Whatever you decide, it's perfect.

yes, next idea on the board is coffee mugs, then mouse mats -

yes, I know, I can do no wrong -- hahahahahahaha :laugh:

nite nite DSK, it is 2.35am here

* Yawn, crawling off to bed now, *:closedeyes:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Refined - yes. Easier to read - surely. Better - maybe for your critics. I stand behind and applaud your visceral first effort. Your courage and skill is to be admired.
alright! dskarpus, my new best friend :D Lol ..thanks for the kind comments mate

To be honest i appreciate the critics, there criticisms help me to refine my Adverts, its only the people whom go abit to far that irks me heh

I've done heaps of other Ads for eastmall but they will be shown at a later date. You'll be impressed when you see them, ..even my most! hardened critics will sing my praise:) haha~Rick

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I still find this ad very hard to read.

Please re-proof it.

Price's = prices (I think)

There is something written over & around her crotch area and I don't know if it is spelled correctly or not. Also gave up trying to read the flavors.

I know this ad is not geared to someone my age. I am over 60 yr old. I know my eyes are not the greatest, but I seriously find this ad very difficult to read. If I were to come across it in a publication, I would glance at it and move on to something else.

That is me. That is the opinion of one fool. No more. No less. I think someone should proof this ad and it can't be me because I am having trouble reading it. Perhaps I am having trouble reading it because I am seeing it on a monitor. My monitor is pretty good. I have a new flat screen and I love it :)

Where is this ad going to be used? Internet? Print? Poster? Postcard? I ask because reducing this ad to say the size of a postcard would be a difficult, if not impossible, task.

Thank you,
Paula

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I still find this ad very hard to read.

Please re-proof it.

Price's = prices (I think)

There is something written over & around her crotch area and I don't know if it is spelled correctly or not. Also gave up trying to read the flavors.

I know this ad is not geared to someone my age. I am over 60 yr old. I know my eyes are not the greatest, but I seriously find this ad very difficult to read. If I were to come across it in a publication, I would glance at it and move on to something else.

That is me. That is the opinion of one fool. No more. No less. I think someone should proof this ad and it can't be me because I am having trouble reading it. Perhaps I am having trouble reading it because I am seeing it on a monitor. My monitor is pretty good. I have a new flat screen and I love it :)

Where is this ad going to be used? Internet? Print? Poster? Postcard? I ask because reducing this ad to say the size of a postcard would be a difficult, if not impossible, task.

Thank you,
Paula
thanks for your suggestions paula, i'll re-edit and re-proof the things that you have indicated that might be a bother to read for some customers

and you're not a fool, but you're definitely the kind of customers Eastmall wants, in fact any aged customers are desired at eastmall ...maybe i should have kept the older aged e-cigarette demographical users in mind when putting my eastmall Advert together ..i'll work on it:)

this Ad and any future Ads will only be on the internet and in forums like this one, it want be in newspapers nor postcards so the size of the Advertisement is not really an issue.

again thanks for your feedback paula, its very much appreciated:)~Rick

Last edited:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Hello Rick,
How nice to meet you and thank you for responding to my note. You brought up a very good point.

Who is the average Eastmall customer?
Male or Female

I'm not asking because I want the answers. It is none of my business. However, it might help you (the artist) if you knew who were were creating your ad for.

e-cigs are not cheap. I would guess the average e-cig user is well established in their life (versus popping into the local head-shop)

I don't know. I really don't. Your note put my little brain to thinking here. It would probably make your job easier IF you knew who you were gearing your work to.

Thank you again for your note. Wishing you ALL the best. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Paula

PS - May I add this note? If I were to come upon an internet page with an image showing this much roots and boots, I would immediately think I had come to the wrong place. Again, I am female. I am a couple of days beyond 60.

n0ob

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Romania
e-cigs are not cheap. I would guess the average e-cig user is well established in their life (versus popping into the local head-shop)

I respectfully disagree with that. I live in one of the poorest countries in Europe. My monthly salary varies between 250-350 euros per MONTH(317-444 usd) depending on work hours and bonuses and I have to say ecigs are WAY cheaper for me than smoking. I've been smoking for 9 years , 1 and a half packs a day, until december 2009 when I bought my first ecig. I don't know what salaries you have in the states, but I don't think you get less than me, and I don't think you have to be well established to to buy ecigs. The starter kit, which lasts a minimum of 3 months (in my case it still works after almost 9 months) doesn't even cover the price of regular cigarettes for 2 weeks, so you really cannot say ecigs are not cheap.
No matter in what country you live in, ecigs are cheaper than smoking, period.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
N0ob - Hi there

I did not say that ecigs were any more (or less) expensive than many other things in life.

I did not claim they were more (or less expensive) than regular cigarettes.

I made a simple statement, ecigs are not cheap, meaning inexpensive.

A pack of gum or a roll of lifesavers candy is something I would consider cheap, meaning inexpensive.

Thank you for sharing your comment on my post.

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread