Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
I like to rinse my atties with RO water in between juices, especially when I'm drip-testing juices. Being kind of lazy and impatient, I now quick-dry them by putting them on top of the incandescent bulb in my desk lamp. Couple of pointers, make sure there's no water drips before putting on a hot bulb, it could explode, so I blow them well and dry with a paper towel first, not as much if the lamp is turned on fresh with the attie on it. Yes, my bulb inserts vertically, balancing is easy unless I bump the desk hard. Careful on removing, they do get quite hot. Works like a charm, next juice in quickly!

I only clean my atty's with Vodka because the alcohol dries almost instantly. After soaking them for about 10 minutes, I then dip the atty in and out of the booze to fill the inside of the atomizer with the Vodka. I then blow through both ends until no more liquid remains. After which I paper towel dry the outside, connect it to the battery, and do a few dry burns by clicking the battery on my ego T a few times.

This works like a charm every time, and my experience has always been positive. I will add however that after filling the tank with juice, I leave the atty standing with the battery connecter side down, so some juice can seep back into the now very dry atomizer. It takes about a dozen drags on the unit before the wicking process kicks back in again, but I haven't tried any other method that works as well or as quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread