Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Anyone else get the eBaron Dripper Spiral rba while they were in stock?

eBaron Dripper Spiral

It combines amazing performance with the taste output of a 306. It can take 12-15 drops of liquid when dry and 5-10 thereafter without any "flooding", leaks or mess. This extraordinary little tank is without any doubt a step ahead from any other "Dripping" device on the market.
It takes pre-made coils set on ceramic base that are small powerhouses and require less than a minute to be fitted....

I read a couple of reviews / posts on other forums that discussed successfully feeding the eBaron Dripper Spiral on a Grand, and another bottom-fed mod. :) ;)

I have one on the way, and figure I'll be able to vape awhile in-between squonks with this one...:vapor: I also like the ceramic cup setup.. I found a vid on DIY coil rebuilding for this, and also found Cisco's pre-wound wick / coils which should work at only $6.99 for 5 of them... Rebuildable Atomizer Coils With Non-Resistance Leads - Avid Vaper :)

EDIT: Here's A Review:

REVIEW OF THE eBARRON DRIPPING ATOMISER FOR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES - YouTube

Last edited:

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Beat me to the punch! I saw this as well and was about to post about it. Seems like it should work well and allow for the familiar blind squonk, thought it looks like it will only fit the Grand.

I was on the site and about to pull the trigger, then I realized it was gonna cost me about $75. Glad you took the plunge first. Let us know how you like it. If its great I might have to try one as well, but right now I have more RBA's than REO's...
Its getting a little crazy!

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Beat me to the punch! I saw this as well and was about to post about it. Seems like it should work well and allow for the familiar blind squonk, thought it looks like it will only fit the Grand.

I was on the site and about to pull the trigger, then I realized it was gonna cost me about $75. Glad you took the plunge first. Let us know how you like it. If its great I might have to try one as well, but right now I have more RBA's than REO's...
Its getting a little crazy!

Sure thing.... I'll post my experience after it arrives. :) I've read where folks are using only Kanthal for rebuilds instead of no-resistance / resistance wires, and are having good results.

I think the Dripper Spiral is going to be a very nice RBA due to it's design, and will work well for the Grand / VVG... ;)

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Wondering if you've gotten your Spiral yet? Looks like they're in stock...

Anyone else get the eBaron Dripper Spiral RBA while they were in stock?

eBaron Dripper Spiral

Wondering if you've gotten your Spiral yet? Looks like they're in stock

I read a couple of reviews / posts on other forums that discussed successfully feeding the eBaron Dripper Spiral on a Grand, and another bottom-fed mod. :) ;)

I have one on the way, and figure I'll be able to vape awhile in-between squonks with this one...:vapor: I also like the ceramic cup setup.. I found a vid on DIY coil rebuilding for this, and also found Cisco's pre-wound wick / coils which should work at only $6.99 for 5 of them... Rebuildable Atomizer Coils With Non-Resistance Leads - Avid Vaper :)

EDIT: Here's A Review:

REVIEW OF THE eBARRON DRIPPING ATOMISER FOR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES - YouTube

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I think the a7 is crap . I have had no luck with it...little vapor . Constant burnt taste. I've tried premade coils and making my own

The A-7 is NOT crap! It is very well made, easy for building coils, and seems to hold up well.

The problems you have noted, burnt taste, and little vapor, reflect the coil and the amount of juice. I can also get a burnt taste if I don't squonk enough juice in. I can also get reduced vapor if there is not enough juice or the coil is not matching good to the setting on my REO.

The atty just holds the coil, and directs air flow and current to the coil. All other parameters are left to the user.

I have made coils that are worse than others. I have made coils that were to low ohm. I have let a wick get too dry. It is all a learning process. I think the RBA can fine tune the performance but it can't juice the coil when needed!

I find the A-7 and the Reomizer I have to both give great results as long as I, the user, supply them the right things to produce.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I have ERAs, REOmizers, Vision Eternety, Hornet (more on the way), A7s and tank style iAtty and ScubagenUSs. None of those are crap including A7. (2 x German Surface hopefully arriving in next couple weeks.)

A lot of people cannot afford the much higher priced RBAs and don't NEED to. Plenty of people using and enjoying much more affordable A7s. And fix'n to save loads of money not spent on throw away attys/cartos.

Feisty Alice

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I think the a7 is crap . I have had no luck with it...little vapor . Constant burnt taste. I've tried premade coils and making my own

Taste with the A7 RBA, and similar builds, has more to do with wick/coil built by user.

The A7s did ship with some manufacturing residue that affects taste. Many of us boiled them to rid the contaminates. I'm going on one week using coil that came with torched A7, dryburned to clean gunked coil/wick at least five times. I will add that three of the five coils that came installed were defective but that is no indication of build quality of RBA.

Feisty Alice

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Well, the Spiral FINALLY arrived today.... :) It appears to be very good quality, and has a wick / coil already installed. There is also an extra one made up, complete with the ceramic.

This is about the same diameter as the ERA, so it will fit the Grand, and VVG. I have not juiced it up yet in my VVG. I may take some pics of it along with the ERA for comparison, and post them up later today, or in the AM, then get squonkin' with it to see how it vapes..... ;)

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Well, the Spiral FINALLY arrived today.... :) It appears to be very good quality, and has a wick / coil already installed. There is also an extra one made up, complete with the ceramic.

This is about the same diameter as the ERA, so it will fit the Grand, and VVG. I have not juiced it up yet in my VVG. I may take some pics of it along with the ERA for comparison, and post them up later today, or in the AM, then get squonkin' with it to see how it vapes..... ;)

pics pics pics want to see what it looks like Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread