Status
Not open for further replies.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
thanks blix! i have another question about my ebaron.. is the NR wire is a must when recoiling? what possible situation will i face when i just recoiling it with only khantal wire.. will it break the ceramic?

You can set it up with all resistance thread and it will work, but it will be harder to control your resistance and it may stress the ceramic more. You could always buy ready-made wires from clouds of Vapor. :)

MechaHerc

Feb 14, 2013
Malaysia
You can set it up with all resistance thread and it will work, but it will be harder to control your resistance and it may stress the ceramic more. You could always buy ready-made wires from clouds of Vapor. :)
so it dangerous for the ceramic? if i want to DIY NR to R wire what is simple method? can i just twist it like our normal electric wire?

Intruder

Apr 22, 2013
Athens, Greece
so it dangerous for the ceramic? if i want to DIY NR to R wire what is simple method? can i just twist it like our normal electric wire?
Hi, I use the dripper for 4 months now . I am very happy with the performance and I consider it as one of the efficient- high capacity dripper atty.
Concerning the resistance and non resistance wires, I use them both cause this way there is not any chance to harm the bottom o ring and on the other hand I get lower temperature in general.
When I change the coil, what I do, is throwing the wick and the wire and replacing them with new ones. I usually do it twice per week, depending on what e liquids I use. Once per week in fire up the ceramic (ce2 type) with a torch or something like that and becomes new again.

MechaHerc

Feb 14, 2013
Malaysia
Hi, I use the dripper for 4 months now . I am very happy with the performance and I consider it as one of the efficient- high capacity dripper atty.
Concerning the resistance and non resistance wires, I use them both cause this way there is not any chance to harm the bottom o ring and on the other hand I get lower temperature in general.
When I change the coil, what I do, is throwing the wick and the wire and replacing them with new ones. I usually do it twice per week, depending on what e liquids I use. Once per week in fire up the ceramic (ce2 type) with a torch or something like that and becomes new again.
thanks mate, what i mean is.. did you just buy premade NR-R-NR wire? or you just make it by yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread