Ebay and e cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackie38

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
manchester uk
eBay sellers, per their policies, aren't supposed to be carrying e-juice with nicotine.

However, I'm not against it, but it is their policy. I do buy tanks, kanthal wire & ekowool wicking material on the site.

Cat
i have bought 24mg of nic their and theirs loads of sellers doing it unless they changed their rules.

spewny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I've bought almost every piece of equipment I have off eBay with great success. You just have to be very mindful of anything that seems too good to be true. Ended up with a couple counterfeit aw imr batteries that way unfortunately. That being said, tanks, mods, and clones are a great deal to save a few bucks or find a more local seller.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I've bought many computer related items from ebay sellers, all but two were good transactions. PayPal refunded me on two because the items (Windows OS's) were counterfeit.

As far as FastTech goes, I've received tech items from Asian vendors quicker (in the US) than some friends gets their FastTech packages, which are usually opened & contents inspected. No I wouldn't order from there.

My main concern about buying e-juice on eBay would be that these are imported & who knows what's in them, regardless of the nic level. Nor would I buy IMR batteries on the site, as many of the batteries are fakes of the real brand. There are many AW batteries that's being sold in lots of 2 for what I pay locally for one. That's just too cheap (2 AW 18490's for $12 shipped).

Cat

jackie38

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
manchester uk
I've bought many computer related items from ebay sellers, all but two were good transactions. PayPal refunded me on two because the items (Windows OS's) were counterfeit.

As far as FastTech goes, I've received tech items from Asian vendors quicker (in the US) than some friends gets their FastTech packages, which are usually opened & contents inspected. No I wouldn't order from there.

My main concern about buying e-juice on eBay would be that these are imported & who knows what's in them, regardless of the nic level. Nor would I buy IMR batteries on the site, as many of the batteries are fakes of the real brand. There are many AW batteries that's being sold in lots of 2 for what I pay locally for one. That's just too cheap (2 AW 18490's for $12 shipped).

Cat
I think everyone has their own opinion of where is good and where is bad its just trusting your own judgement.

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
i have bought 24mg of nic their and theirs loads of sellers doing it unless they changed their rules.

Here in the US all the e-liquid on ebay is 0 nic. Ebay UK probably has different rules.

If I wanted cheap juice I would just get into DIY. You can't get any cheaper than that. Eventually that's where I am heading. Just doing my homework before taking the plunge!

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

This reads as the Vender is continental US - like Cali or NY. Of course their shipping would be Faster.
Shipping, once out the door - IS METHOD DEPENDENT

If you choose FREE, you pay with TIME WAITING.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina

jackie38

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
manchester uk
OK, I see you're from the UK. The eBay rules/regulations there are likely different than in the US. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Cat
no misunderstanding i just bought a fancy battery from ebay all pink and glowing and a light up thank cost less then a tena.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread