ecf consuming me right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
I found ecf a few days ago and I cant get away from it. Im traveling for work right now and I dont work weekends. I've been sitting in the hotel for the last to days doing nothing but reading and blowing white clouds of vapor heaven. My wife is so annoyed with all ive learned here because its all I can talk about. She quit analogs when I did and is completely happy with her setup. Me...well I want to try all the different gadgets. I'm completely happy with tanked carto's but now want painted tanks from ibtank and want to turn my lavatube version 2 into the ultimate nicotene delivery system. Who knew that by quitting analogs I would develop 2 completely new and all consuming addictions :)

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
welcome! yes, i too fell into the never never ending of this forum! hubby and i quit together also. i don't read now as much....but yes, still spend a lot of time here. the only thing i tell hubby about the forum is "i am learning everything we need to know about vaping". i don't say too much more about it. he has his own computer things to do with his time. he leaves it up to me about the equipment and so forth, but i won't be turning it into a hobby collection. just the basics is fine with us. at least you have something cool to be checking out while you are away from home. enjoy!

NeilSwift

Moved On
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
I found ecf a few days ago and I cant get away from it. Im traveling for work right now and I dont work weekends. I've been sitting in the hotel for the last to days doing nothing but reading and blowing white clouds of vapor heaven. My wife is so annoyed with all ive learned here because its all I can talk about. She quit analogs when I did and is completely happy with her setup. Me...well I want to try all the different gadgets. I'm completely happy with tanked carto's but now want painted tanks from ibtank and want to turn my lavatube version 2 into the ultimate nicotene delivery system. Who knew that by quitting analogs I would develop 2 completely new and all consuming addictions :)

Just a normal reaction.:vapor: Welcome to the rest of your life. On a side note, if your wife is happy with anything then it's a result:toast:

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco

Personally, I will continue to try new vaping related items to insure my continued victory over cigarettes.

Okay . . . That's an excuse to buy new toys. There, I said it.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread