Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi guys, sorry this has been a bit of a mess, it's not easy trying to coordinate thousands of prizes being sent around the world with various manufacturers.

I will use this thread to show the shipping status of the giveaways for the time being.

MOVKIN LUGGY UPDATE 29th March
    I have tracking details, please PM if you haven't got your shipping info yet and want it.

JUSTFOG UPDATE 29th March
    All winners have been handed over, but there are a lot of names so it may be a few days before they're in touch. Will update here when I have more details.

Cloupor - these have all shipped some time ago, if you have not received them please email sales4 (at) cloupor.com

joyetech - UPDATE 14TH Jan Joyetech have emailed to say all outstanding non-USA winners are being shipped asap, will update here with confirmation when they are sent.

smok/Koopor - UPDATE FROM SMOK 11th Jan

"We collected all winners' shipping information until 29th Dec. And now, all prizes have been sent out: For USA winners, we send all prizes by DHL and winners list to Madvapes on 7th Jan., when they receive prizes, they will arrange to sent to winners one by one.

For non-usa winners, we have sent all prizes one by one until 9th Jan, but the prizes was sent by china post, may cost 15-20 days to arrive winners. "

Any questions please pm me.

Neil

Last edited:

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
    Thanks for the update @low_tar_neil!!! Your doing amazing keeping all this together. We know its a lot of work and appreciate you for taking your time doing this awesome giveaway and excelling at keeping it on track (as much as possible)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    Hi guys, sorry this has been a bit of a mess, it's not easy trying to coordinate thousands of prizes being sent around the world with various manufacturers.

I will use this thread to show the shipping status of the giveaways for the time being.

Cloupor - these have all shipped some time ago, if you have not received them please email sales4 (at) cloupor.com

Joyetech - most of these have shipped and arrived, but there appears to be a number of non-US winners still waiting, I'm following this up with Joyetech US and will update here when I hear something.

SMOK/Koopor - these are on their way from China to their local hub, in the US Madvapes are responsible, but as they haven't got them yet it will be a little while before they are on their way to you.

Any questions please pm me.

Neil
    Much love for the update thread! Thank you for all you do to help keep the process smooth and the community fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread