Innokin Giveaway! Win their three top tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
The giveaway runs until the 31st and we'll pick the winners soon after.

Do you see a word July there? I don't :2cool:

No, but he said it in July. My mastery of the English language is good enough to know when something is inferred. If he meant August, he would have specified it. In any case, I am sure he will clear up the "confusion" soon.
roll eyes2.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
innokin tends to like get around to these things when it does. However, help, @Innokin_timmy this thread is degenerating into squabbles over the English language and also politics and ALSO dates of TIME.

Save us you are our only hope. We should be discussing the sweet, sweet delightfulness of these tanks!

HEH.

If you entered after the cutoff I am fairly sure the manufacturer will like, uh, not put your post in the pot or whatever. So have no fear, whatever you do/'say is not going to affect the giveaway NOW. So no need to get all antsy. You are outside the cutoff date. Unless you aren't. it's not MY giveaway but y'all need to stop.

Anna

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
First - THANK YOU - to Everyone for the Congratulations . . . :facepalm:

AND - To "My" fellow Winners . . .

B89_Geburtstag204.gif

1471940788_1129.gif

The Winners

congratulations-balloons.gif
@Delightful & @LaurenDotNet
congratulations-balloons.gif

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Also - A BIG HUGE . . .

d0b1074995a43838f56ecc5f23a0c657.jpg

To Innokin & The ECF Administration . . .

For continuing to provide these great giveaway contest and the opportunity to enter . . .

stick_figure_thumbs_up_anim_md_wm.gif

BTW: @low_tar_neil . . . :mail:

Last edited:

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Congratulations to the three lucky winners! We hope you enjoy your Zlide, Ares 2, and Zenith Pro! Would be awesome to hear how you think the three compare against each other. :thumb:

To all who participated and otherwise, come hang out with us at our ECF subforum for any and all things Innokin, we'd love to have you around! Cheers :thumbs:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
BTW: Really "LIKE" my Zenith's & Zlides already - IMHO - the're the Best MTL tanks out there, especially using the 1.2/1.6 oHm Z-Coils on top of the CoolFire IV & Adept . . . :2c:

Now - I can't wait until I can try the Zenith Pro ! ! ! :banana::headbang::banana::headbang:

Will let everyone know the results after I get a chance to use them . . . :smokie:

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
BTW: Really "LIKE" my Zenith's & Zlides already - IMHO - the're the Best MTL tanks out there, especially using the 1.2/1.6 oHm Z-Coils on top of the CoolFire IV & Adept . . . :2c:

Now - I can't wait until I can try the Zenith Pro ! ! ! :banana::headbang::banana::headbang:

Will let everyone know the results after I get a chance to use them . . . :smokie:

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

I like mine too! So happy for you, Uncle! :wub:

Just sayin' ....

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2018
NE Texas
Welcome team!

And we're back... we have a tank focused giveaway this week from our good friends at Innokin.

3 lucky winners will get one each of their flagship tank series, the Ares 2, Zenith Pro and Zlide tanks.

Once again this giveaway is ECF members only, and to enter all you have to do is post in this thread!

Simply tell us your tank preference, are you an MTL (mouth-to-lung) or a DTL (direct-to-lung) vaper?

The giveaway runs until the 31st and we'll pick the winners soon after.

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

@Delightful
@LaurenDotNet
@Uncle

Congratulations everyone, please DM me your email address so I can pass your details to Innokin to deliver your prize.

View attachment 897759
Congrats all!

Cigboy

Moved On
Aug 2, 2020
LA , USA
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread