Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Just in case everyone looking for answers missed the button up top there, or didn't realize ECF has an IRC chat you should check it out. Helpful people who can answer just about any question you have, and its real time so its much easier than playing forum tag on some things. There is information in the new members section stickies on the IRC channel or you can use the browser version by just clicking the Live Chat button.

Read the rules when you join and don't mind the crazy talk ;). Hope to see you all in there, I would have posted this in the new members area but I can't :(

Speak up when you come in!

Last edited:

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I would, in fact, love to livechat.. However, it says my username is blocked due to referencing drugs. So, I have to skip. Which makes me a sad panda. :(

Yeah there is a no drug talk rule that applies to all of ECF ran deals, including the chat. Pretty much Zero tolerance but you *might* contact an admin and see if you could get unbanned with the understanding that you read the rules and won't say stuff again :D

To save future chat users from a swift destruction, No drug talk, no supplier talk in main channel and none at all if you aren't a registered ECF supplier, no attacking other users, and don't mess with the bot. Oh and make sure you discuss all of your liberal beliefs with Jim he is very much into politics.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I would, in fact, love to livechat.. However, it says my username is blocked due to referencing drugs. So, I have to skip. Which makes me a sad panda. :(

Yeah there is a no drug talk rule that applies to all of ECF ran deals, including the chat. Pretty much Zero tolerance but you *might* contact an admin and see if you could get unbanned with the understanding that you read the rules and won't say stuff again :D

To save future chat users from a swift destruction, No drug talk, no supplier talk in main channel and none at all if you aren't a registered ECF supplier, no attacking other users, and don't mess with the bot. Oh and make sure you discuss all of your liberal beliefs with Jim he is very much into politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread