ECIG Express (ECX) - Dishonest Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
I entered 2 reviews (both fairly negative) on ECX for their 6MG premixed nicotine. Neither review actually made it to their website. You look at the website and the product in question has 62 reviews with an average rating of 5 stars. Since my reviews didn't show up, I am getting a feeling that ECX cherry picks the reviews that are good and only posts those reviews to the website, more of a testimonial versus a true review.

My suggestion to everyone placing an order, especially a first order with ECX is to ignore the reviews entirely and if you do decide to order from them, place a really small test order so you don't waste money in case you aren't happy with their product.

If you do like ECX, I am not trying to discourage you from using them in the future.

Just a warning that the ECX reviews are not honest and not very helpful IMO.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I entered 2 reviews (both fairly negative) on ECX for their 6MG premixed nicotine. Neither review actually made it to their website. You look at the website and the product in question has 62 reviews with an average rating of 5 stars. Since my reviews didn't show up, I am getting a feeling that ECX cherry picks the reviews that are good and only posts those reviews to the website, more of a testimonial versus a true review.

My suggestion to everyone placing an order, especially a first order with ECX is to ignore the reviews entirely and if you do decide to order from them, place a really small test order so you don't waste money in case you aren't happy with their product.

If you do like ECX, I am not trying to discourage you from using them in the future.

Just a warning that the ECX reviews are not honest and not very helpful IMO.

I'm using EcigExpress 100mg/ml nic now for DIY mixing. I've had it for a while and it's fine. Have you called and complained to them? what was their response?

Last edited:

Max Power

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
Hello DaveP,

No, I didn't call because the juice I got totally thrashed my throat. I spent the next 3 days coughing. I just entered a 3 star review and was willing to call the order a loss and move on. However they intercepted my review and decided on their own to send me a new bottle. I really didn't want it or even to try it so I just sent i back to them (and it irritated me that I had to pay shipping to return it). So short answer no, and I wish they had just posted my review or at the least contacted me before they sent out another bottle that I didn't want. I really don't want to deal with them anymore, I will go back to Carolina Extraction (CXT) and NicRiver even though it is a little inconvient to use 2 vendors. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread