Ecigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

makdevo

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Portland Oregon
Greetings everyone, my first post

I have been wondering about ecigars for a while. They don’t seem to be as popular as the ecig. Maybe some out there can help me, I have a few questions.

Battery life? The have a bigger battery and seems that should last longer. Does the ecigar suffer the quality control issues as some ecigs, I got a DOA battery on my first ecig.

Atomizer life? Do they suffer the same issues as ecigs, seems for most atomizers are hit or miss. Some work good for a while, some quit after short duty. I know I should always have spares.

Stock? are supplies just as hard to find as ecigs. It seems as soon as a supplier gets new stock for ecigs it is gone that weekend. I thought since ecigars are not as popular maybe the stock is harder or is it easier to get, don’t know.

Carts? Filling and maintaining ecig carts is easy for me and kinda fun. Is the “wool” media the same for ecigar, because I have a bunch of that already. Can the ecigar cart be refilled just as easily?

Drip? Sometimes I like to drip my ecig. Is it possible to drip a ecigar?

Wow sorry for all the questions. I thought adding a ecigar to my collection might me a good idea. Which one(s) do you like?

I have spent many hours reading all the great information on this forum. I'm starting ecigar research now. Next will be epipe.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
OK - my experience is this.

When they work they are great - lots of vapour. Similar to a penstyle in this way.

Battery life is average to poor in my experience - but batteries are cheap and easy to get hold of, so swapping them out isn't a problem.

You do get that lovely feeling of holding a cigar.

Get one from a good supplier who offers guarantees. When a part dies you will then be covered.

Atomisers die on all e-products, and e-cigars are no exception. Switches pack in etc..

They are great for occasional use imho.

Reactions: Amlowe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread