ecigExpress Sweetener (Sucralose) Liquid Concentrate Usage Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

0mgV

Feb 2, 2015
East Coast USA
Is anyone familiar with Sweetener (Sucralose) Liquid Concentrate from ecigexpress? From what I have read it's quite a bit sweeter than some of the other sweeteners. Tasty too. :) I've just ordered some and would like to know how much to use. The average mixing quantity is 2.5% for TPA. For ecigexpress it looks like it's at 1.3%. There are only 8 recipes on e-liquid-recipes, so it's really hard to judge. Does anyone have experience with it?

Hopefully the flavors will arrive later this week so I can play. :)

Last edited:

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
No, that's about average I would say! Cause that's how often I do it!!

I think a cheaper option may be to buy some liquid sucralose or stevia from like "Whole Foods" and dilute that with Distilled water. I think you can buy a pretty big bottle of it for around $10, and after diluting it down should render much more sweetener than buying online. Just a thought though!!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I tend to rewick and clean my coils about once a week. Is that around average or would you say I'm overdoing it?

Once a week is not bad at all. I'm rewicking some sweet flavors every 2 - 3 days. There good so I won't be trying to cut back on the sweetener or TA anytime soon.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Is anyone familiar with Sweetener (Sucralose) Liquid Concentrate from ecigExpress? From what I have read it's quite a bit sweeter than some of the other sweeteners. Tasty too. :) I've just ordered some and would like to know how much to use. The average mixing quantity is 2.5% for TPA. For ecigExpress it looks like it's at 1.3%. There are only 8 recipes on e-liquid-recipes, so it's really hard to judge. Does anyone have experience with it?

Hopefully the flavors will arrive later this week so I can play. :)

I can't speak for that particular "brand", unless it's actually TPA/TFA/signature that ECX has rebottled, which they do with some stuff. Sucralose in general is good in vaping, but most people don't need much of it, it's really sweet! Always just start low, and add more if you need to -- much easier that way, you can't take out any if you use too much to start with. Doing it this way, you'll get a feel for about how much to start off with -- recipes evolve, thru many iterations, as you learn the correspondence between measured amounts and what pleases your tastebuds -- and being able to do the latter to your own exact specs, is the greatest gift of DIY.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread