eCigMods.com - Another Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the winner is ___________________?

(if it is posted on the website, THAT is my complaint 'cause I can't find it) =)

LOL, wife got sick last night as I was about to do the winner. Going to work on that now. :) Sorry for the delay... but the wife comes first. :)

Check out the new landing page... do you guys like grey as a background? I think with the green buttons it looks good... havent made the buttons there green yet.... but...

Comments?

Craig

I'm just going to announce a winner here. :) I'm in a total redesign, so it will be easier here than on the site. The site will be totally different in the next few days...

Hopefully you all like it... took ideas from a lot of people and are implementing them now as we speak. You guys rock. So nice to have helpful advice.

Thanks.
Craig

OH... and the winner is...

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
Look under the lanyard button. :)

Craig
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get one and one of the NES passthrus. I really thought I was about done spending money on ecig stuff after my latest 2 Chuck purchase, but now that I've seen your site I'm just really glad I'm back to work now.:D

rannox

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Clovis, Ca
rannoxdesign.com
uggggggggggg. no offence but the new banner is horrendous.

might make u a nice one for say... a 510 box mod? haha

not a fan of the buttons either, maybe if they had a more appealing shade of green, and no boxy outline.

*edit just did a fresh reload...
buttons look better, but still bad, go back to white on the bg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread