eCigMods.com - Another Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Grateful. The pages were taking so long to load that I wasn't sure if there was anything on the page. I am sure that you will work that out though.
I'm in.

Thats my lack of graphics skills. Got a buddy going to retake the pics and resize them. I think they are currently around 1MB each :) Slow internet?

Im totally redoing the site... keeping it simple, but adding colors and buttons... any suggestion for color schemes?

Craig

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
When you click on box mods....i didnt see any...then near the bottom it says "we are selling box mods again...etc.." then you have to scroll down again to find them...then click either 510, 901 or 801 to get to them.

They should be upfront at the top when you click on boxmods...or they might be missed.

Took me a few minutes of looking before i found them.

When you click on box mods....i didnt see any...then near the bottom it says "we are selling box mods again...etc.." then you have to scroll down again to find them...then click either 510, 901 or 801 to get to them.

They should be upfront at the top when you click on boxmods...or they might be missed.

Took me a few minutes of looking before i found them.

I'll be fixing that as well... ty. :)

Craig

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Really? Ever started a business before? You buy inventory to start, and then replenish it when you can. You know how hard its been to get 510s? Not to mention that shipping sometimes takes forever from China... and some of the packages get searched/held. A *lot* of the items I have added to the list in the last few days because the items are on their way, and I want to be ready so all I have to do is update them. We have been open two weeks. Give us some time. :)

Merchant account is being setup, but this will have to do until I can integrate the merchant software into my ecommerce package.

And you can pay via credit card through paypal. :) Give us some time... this whole thread is so that I can improve... not feel bad about myself. :)

Craig

DOH! I didn't realize you were that new, sorry. :oops: You did ask for criticism, did I win? :)

Ok, I don't know if you guys/gals will like green in the site...

but here goes... here is a button

button-boxmods.JPG

Let me know what you think? Clear enough? Large enough?

Craig

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
As long as things are easy to find...i think thats the important thing.

You can work or have someone work on the graphics later on maybe.

I was just so happy to find the already made mod boxes. Lord...if you guys could see me with my soldering iron...I'm so dangerous.

Last edited:
I should show you pics of my hands from the last two months. :)

I've easily got 25 burns on my hands... and btw... moustaches are wonderful. Cat jumped on my desk today, knocking over a water bottle... which landed on my soldering iron, shooting it at my face. Burned off some of my lip hairs... but kept it from burning my face. :)

Try that. :)

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread