eCigMods.com - Another Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all that entered into the last contest. We are having another contest. This time, tell us one thing that you don't like about our website.

Winner will be chosen at random tonight at Midnight.

This prize is:

PC Passthrough - 5V1A - 6Ft cable. Great from vaping from your pc, or in your car with an adapter. In 510/801/901

Retail value $24.99

Winner must pay standard shipping charge of $8.

Best of luck to everyone. We like giving stuff away.

Craig

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
Wow, I hate to be critical of a site when I can't design one myself. Still, since you asked, the overall black on white appearance looks like an old fashioned "Generic" branded pack of cigarettes, and the information is just too much "wall of text" when I click on the different categories. There is very little that makes me want to reach for my wallet. It needs to be broken up with more colors and more pictures. The details can be displayed once a customer gets deeper into their chosen area of interest.

gamedemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2010
Illinois
OK.. Several things I do not like.

1. When I reach your site, I seem to need to look for the Enter button. Would be nice if it popped more instead of just being standard font
2. Site Category fonts (menu) are very small
3. Overall the site is bland and un-exciting
4. When I click on DIY parts link, there is a text at the top that stays there and I have to scroll in a different frame for the products. The text takes up WAY too much real estate and needs to scroll out of the way leaving more room to browse products
5. you need clear pictures of the products that you are selling. Especially the not assembled mods.

That's all the time I have for now !

It's a little plain and I don't like having to click on something more than once to get to it. For example accessories if I click on accessories I like to have it take me to accessories and not a link to accessories.

Noted... will update them to be on the main list of links on the left.

Craig

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
He's still there Craig! LOL... besides, Matt Salmon isn't part of ECA anymore *sighh*. Probably a good message regardless and you might want to keep it, but you might want to make that video (and some other stuff) as an info. page with a separate link for newer vapers.

I couldn't find a picture of the box mod or price (but saw the Screen Shot of Elendil's raves).

He's still there Craig! LOL... besides, Matt Salmon isn't part of ECA anymore *sighh*. Probably a good message regardless and you might want to keep it, but you might want to make that video (and some other stuff) as an info. page with a separate link for newer vapers.

I couldn't find a picture of the box mod or price (but saw the Screen Shot of Elendil's raves).

LoL I'm in the process of editing the page ATM. :) He is in the video section now. Working on landing page now. :)

Pics will be up soon. Going to work on that today or tomorrow... reworked a lot ofl the item descriptions today in google checkout.

Its very similar to the 3.7 box that has a pic... only there is a 3AA or 4AA enclosure.

Craig

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Ok, maybe this is too obvious and not what you're looking for, forget about the lame layout, you don't take credit cards, must email for PayPal, but that isn't even the big thing, everything is OUT OF STOCK!

How the hell you gonna sell anything, if you don't have anything to sell?!?

I mean seriously, no kits, no accessories, and no JUICE?!? What's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread