• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Economic Aussie Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Hi Com,

Change your ebay link to:

Code:
[ URL="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZchocolate2live4QQhtZ-1"]Ebay - chocolate2live4[/URL]

That will bring up a list of the sellers items without having to search...

Will do Dinium as soon as the list gets updated again. I dont think MrDismal enjoys doing it to often.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Had to add this. CHEAPEST PG EVER. but i have not emailed them about their product to find out whether it is pure enough to vape (BP) Will find out soon and post it in the list if it is.

Originally Posted by tonic
New Directions sells it and if you are looking for large quantities they would be where I would go, however I haven't bought it from them and I can't testify as to wether it is BP grade. You will need to contact them and ask my assumption would be that it is as they sell essential oils etc to herbalists.

Humectants - New Directions Australia

I know they sell to herbalists I don't know if they sell to non herbalists you probable need to check that.

New Directions Australia - Aromatherapy and Certified Organic Essential Oils | Botanical Skincare | Books | Candles

Had to add this. CHEAPEST PG EVER. but i have not emailed them about their product to find out whether it is pure enough to vape (BP) Will find out soon and post it in the list if it is.

Originally Posted by tonic
New Directions sells it and if you are looking for large quantities they would be where I would go, however I haven't bought it from them and I can't testify as to wether it is BP grade. You will need to contact them and ask my assumption would be that it is as they sell essential oils etc to herbalists.

Humectants - New Directions Australia

I know they sell to herbalists I don't know if they sell to non herbalists you probable need to check that.

New Directions Australia - Aromatherapy and Certified Organic Essential Oils | Botanical Skincare | Books | Candles

man that's cheap... I hope it can be used.

Quick Question tho - why is it listed in kg and not ml? Is it not in liquid form?

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
There is another E cig Dealer opening up in Brisbane. You know what that means. Cheap Cheap Cheap postage. Time will tell what his prices will be like. I have msg to get more details here is a post he made some place else.

"Starting up

Hi guys,
I am in the process of setting up here in Brissy to sell E-cigs, juices, etc. Am in discussion with a couple of manufacturers regarding stock so hopefully should be up and running shortly. Just let me know what you need and will see how we go.
Cheers
Andykooks "

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Just received my order from ecigz.com.au. Delivery from time of post which was Tuesday 6th night about 9.00pm it arrived Friday 9th 1.00pm. Pretty good delivery time but i thought it would be quicker. Package was packed reasonably protective in thin cardboard boxes. Everything i ordered was there and then some (there was a surprise). Really happy overall service was quick and professional and so ....... cheap. I recomend ordering from this site.

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
There is another E cig Dealer opening up in Brisbane. You know what that means. Cheap Cheap Cheap postage. Time will tell what his prices will be like. I have msg to get more details here is a post he made some place else.

"Starting up

Hi guys,
I am in the process of setting up here in Brissy to sell E-cigs, juices, etc. Am in discussion with a couple of manufacturers regarding stock so hopefully should be up and running shortly. Just let me know what you need and will see how we go.
Cheers
Andykooks "

Is he registering a business or is it a word of mouth thing..wonder how long before he is shut down.

He should read this thread,a sad day when this happened,another supplier just starting was stopped by customs,they refused to release his stock.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/australian-e-smokers/4861-end-days-real.html

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
He seems to know what he is doing and hey it is being done right now by ecigz.com.au He aint opeing a shop but if you get to know him you can pick it up from him which is great cause i head to brisbane now and again. PM me if you want details on how to contact him as i am not alowed to post things like that am i MrDismal. This guy needs to know what people are after.

I just read end of days. That is for e liq nicotine but he is not going to sell nic just e gear like e cigs and cases. The more people selling the better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread