The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Economic Aussie Orders

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by COM76, Mar 29, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dinium

dinium Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    I only get juice/cartos from there. They often have sales that bring the price more in line with China.

I found the last batch I got to be really good. The flavours were stronger, but that may have been a step up in Mg content - I went stronger to thin them back down. No issues thinning them - the stronger flavour meant they were fine.

2. COM76

COM76 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Might wait till V4l have a sale then. I just made an order at Eastmall (my first).
    I ordered:
    RY4
    Kent
    Lychee
    Redbull
    Cappachino
    I also got the mixing juices 1 PG and 1 VG (even though i have issues with VG i am hoping i will not have a problem with this one).
    5x20ml for $30 USD is just to good and well worth the extra $6 for the 60ml mixing juices.

Please tell me if anyone has ordered these flavours before and what you thought of them.

3. tcillc

tcillc Full Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Melbourne
    Sounds like a good deal, but they charge $15 flat for shipping, which IMO is no good if you are just looking to buy a few bottles of liquid. Would have been a sweet deal if they offered airmail option.

4. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    I have only been vaping for about 6 weeks so i still compare everything i buy to smoking analogues and how much i spent on them. I am out of pocket a bit but i have enough to last me like 2 years. ;-) Shipping is steep but i make up for it now by buying atties and batts from our new aussie sites. They say Eastmall can take as little as 5 days delivery. Time will tell.

5. dinium

Mar 23, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Let us know how you go with the Eastmall RY4. There's been some suggestion that it changes (diff colours and tastes) between shipments.

I'm hoping that's just conjecture :)

6. dinium

Mar 23, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    HealthCabin are having a great sale at the moment. It looks like it ends Sunday.

510 atties - $6.00
    510 batteries - $8.50 (normal) $9.00 (mega)
    510 cartos - $5.50 (hard tip) $4.00 (soft tip)
    808 cartos - $4.00 - $4.50 (empty/flavoured)
    20ml juice - $5.50
    30ml juice - $7.50

7. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    You got me really excited then but then i reallised they were USD prices. Still is good value. They have nice 510 cases for like 3.50 AUS also cool little 5ml dropper bottles for 25c. Shame i alreay made an e juice order. Probably would have picked everything up from HC instead. We really should be ordering from Aussie sites anyway :)

Good find Dinium.

8. Kimmyw

Kimmyw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2010
    QLD Australia
  9. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Yeah you can subscirbe to his site and you get updates on sales which is helpful. Does anyone know what ohms a normal 510 atomizer is?

10. Mildew

Mildew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    2.2-2.3 ohns

11. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    I Just measured the normal 510 atomizers i got from ecigz and they measure from 3.8 to 4.0 ohms. Just boiling the ones i got from totally wicked in vinegar and water will measure them later(Any better ideas on how to clean?) eidt - Just measure them at 3 to 3.2 ohms. These low ohm ones sound great i just made an order for them i hope they get them in sooner than later i

12. Mildew

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    As I said in the other thread, the E-Cigz Aust ones are 3.2 ohms - way higher than genuine Joye. It's subjective, but to me they are near useless on 510/eGo batts, better on real 3.7 volt and would be good on 5 or even 6 volts.
    Doolang said I can return the ones I got and get the proper 2.2ohm if I wish, however that's a hassle, so I'lll just hang on to them for when I make HV mod.
    BTW - these attys do have primer in them, it just appears to be thicker than the Joye stuff. I did as you are with the TW ones and boiled them for a few mins - no reason to use vinegar though. ;)

13. dinium

Mar 23, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    The low resistance ones are pretty useless on a 510 - they'll drain the battery. Low resistance will burn hotter and drain more power. The standard 510 180maH battery will be lucky to last too much longer than an hour.

Manufacturers recommend they are only used on devices with 420maH battery or better. They also mention to never let them run dry (burnt carts and smoked juice any one?) and not to use them on high volt devices...

14. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    so they chew low volt bats and are not recomended for hi volt. I have an in between, it should go fine on the 3.7 tornado.

15. Mildew

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    The Tornado is a rebadged eGo and like the 510 runs at 3.1 volts - use standard Joye attys (2.2ohm) for proper use or 1.5-1.8 LR ones if you want a HV experience (allbeit with reduced run time).

16. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Just to let everyone know www ecigz com au are having some big sales at the moment with their kits and accessories. Their prices are really good, i have made a couple of orders with Doolang now and i have been really happy with service and product. I have just ordered a few LR Atomizers from him as his pre order prices are the best around. I think we all need to help make these businesses grow and support them all we can.

There is another Aussie e cig order site to www vaporosity com (Kooks). Their stock is down a bit at the moment but i have word they are picking up soon. I have yet to order from these guys but i have heard good things. ecigz is based in Perth and vaporosity is based in Brisbane. This means postage time is down to about 2 days how great is that compared to 3 weeks offered by some other overseas sites. www eliquidz com is another Aussie order site but sells purely 0nic e liquid. Ecigz also sells this. All you need to do is order flavourless nic liquid from either www eastmall net or www extremevaping com .

These sites offer everything overseas sites offer but at a cheaper price and cheaper postage. There is no reason to shop overseas anymore. If we support them durring the hard times of starting a business it all comes back to us later on with better prices and sales which i will post here when they occur.

17. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Has anyone ordered from Deal Xtreme before. I am waiting on some batteries and i was wandering how long they usually take. They say upto 17days which is pretty bad but that is to the US.

18. MusicBox

MusicBox Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2010
    Australia
    I ordered some batteries for a mod on 14/4/10.
    They were out of stock of the 14500s I needed and sent a part shipment of just the charger (the teasers!):confused:
    The batteries got posted yesterday.

BTW the charger arrived 27/4.

19. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Just noticed on www ecigz com au . They are selling dse 808's for only $55 AUD. That is pretty dam cheap. If you get one post back and tell us what they are like. They look like the best stealth vape ever.

20. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    www ecigz com au coupon code is AUSSIEVAPERS to get 5% off. I just missed out. :(
    They also have a 510 starter kit deal for $27 AUD. Which is brilliant and i will get my now converted cousin a kit. Since the analogues have gone up i have a few more friends asking about e cigs.