• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Economic Aussie Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
There's a few here that enjoy the V4L juices and cartos (especially when their sales are on), but the cost of shipping makes it a little prohibitive for smaller juice only orders ($25US flat shipping fee).

There's a thread urging V4L to start using Priority Mail prepaid cartons for international orders - which should result in shipping dropping to <$15 dollars in most instances.

They're more likely to listen if more Aussies posted their views ;)

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Vaporosity is up and running (New Aussie online order site). He has no products yet but at least we can view a few things that he will be getting soon. Remember its cheaper postage and if we support these Aussie sites more will spring up and the more that spring up the cheaper things get. :)

http://www.vaporosity.com/index.php

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
I have just recieved word that Vaporosity has just stocked up on a few goods (Not completely yet but more arrives next week). His prices are now listed and it would be a good thing to get in early as i am sure he has done as most do and start with limited stock to test the waters first. Prices are good, i am sure with postage considered it will certainly be cheaper than ordering overseas. I Cant wait till i see some sales start happening.

This site would be a great place to make your first e cig order especially if you live on the east side of Australia as they have a lot of starter kits available.

I Will be adding this site to the list.

Vaporosity Australia (Powered by CubeCart)

Last edited:

darkmonk

ECF Veteran
Hi Peoples

I'm webmaster for Vaporosity and I can tell you things are starting to move along, yes stock levels are limited but in the next few weeks I'm sure things will improve as we get an idea as to what people want. Have just filled out the forms to register here with ecf. If you have any suggestions email me at webmaster@vaporosity.com

Thanks

Darkmonk

*** Please note, as I am webmaster unfortunately ecf rules deem that I cannot answer questions via posts here on ecf, If i notice that a post has been made I will notify Kooks who is the owner if he has not already answered. Rules are Rules and we must obey or be banned.

Last edited:

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
It has been a great last few weeks for all the vapours out there. It is getting easier and cheaper to start up vaping. Cant wait for the day i can go to the petrol station and pic up some juice or a spart atty. Getting more noticed as a vapour by friends and class mates, i have been ridiculed made fun at and praised so its a mixed bag. Feel so much better about quitting cigs at the moment its been just over 4 weeks. We should all make a habbit of pushing e cigs onto friends and family. I figure the more that do it the more it will be accepted.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
I ordered some atty's from vaporsity, they arrived 2 yes 2 days later. Wow is all I can say, great service.

2 days is the fastest you can recieve i think. Good to know in emergencies you can get a bat or ati quick. I dont need any as yet but i am after a pcc. Cant wait till someone stocks them.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
thinking of getting a DSE 905 from vaporosity. They are only $70 and as i am loving my Tornado more and more i thought the 905 might have something to add. Anyone got any comments?

These are a Chinese copy of the Screwdriver. I'm getting one (freebie) to look at next week so if you want to hold off, I can let you know what they're like.

I don't know too much about them except they are now up to version 4.0, and have had a lot of problems historically (electrical circuits limiting voltage, cutting out, limited usable time etc).

If you can wait Com, do. I'll let you know of any issues.

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
I had a 905 v2.

Pros:
Battery life - at least 24 hrs normal use
901 atty - sometimes preferred it to 510
feels nice in hand

Cons:
Looks like a weed pipe in public
901 atty - they gunk up and get hard to draw through. Haven't found a fix.
Went haywire, then stopped working at all (lights but no action).

Send it back for a full refund - but still cost me for extra battery, car adapter, and postage both ways to china.

Maybe the 'going haywire' issue has been fixed by v4!

Last edited:

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
There's a thread urging V4L to start using Priority Mail prepaid cartons for international orders - which should result in shipping dropping to <$15 dollars in most instances.

The outcome of that thread is that V4L do/will offer differing postal options - which is great news. Get your orders right and you'll shave around $10US off the postage costs.

Steve has requested that you contact him prior to placing your order so he can make the adjustments.

Good news :)

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Never ordered from v4l. Dinium can you recomend their juices cause they are like 3 bucks more than other places or is it their e cigs that you like?

Also - Platinum Ice 54MG Mixing juice Reduced by 30% Till 1st June. From Totally Wicked UK
(I have not tried it as i get my mixing juice from extreme vaping for a better price).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread