Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Well we aren't sure if this is even vapor4life's new thing. Who knows maybe they tweaked it. People always ask how the factory refills them so well, who knows maybe this will make refilling more precise, consistent, and less messy!:)

It says they aren't metal needles, so it looks like these needles are specially made for refilling, which will make it much more easy.

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Well we aren't sure if this is even vapor4life's new thing. Who knows maybe they tweaked it. People always ask how the factory refills them so well, who knows maybe this will make refilling more precise, consistent, and less messy!:)

Exactly! Who knows? Even they don't - the instructions show a needled syringe then just over it it says, "No needles - safer around kids" :blink:

If these are the new ones at V4L's site, I ordered some & might know later, I hope, so I can get a straw to blow the juice into them, if I have to!

Needles? I don't want them around! No mess sounds good to me! :)

:vapor:

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Exactly! Who knows? Even they don't - the instructions show a needled syringe then just over it it says, "No needles - safer around kids" :blink:

If these are the new ones at V4L's site, I ordered some & might know later, I hope, so I can get a straw to blow the juice into them, if I have to!

Needles? I don't want them around! No mess sounds good to me! :)

:vapor:

I dunno what you ordered, but these aren't available yet haha:vapor:

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va

I thought it said the reason you can't order the 808type from them is because all their models#808 are sold exclusively to a U.S. company . That's when it said if you want to pre-order them now click on their link which takes to the V4L store page.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
I thought it said the reason you can't order the 808type from them is because all their models#808 are sold exclusively to a U.S. company . That's when it said if you want to pre-order them now click on their link which takes to the V4L store page.

I understand that, my post wasn't directed at you hense why I didn't quote you. :)

This whole thing is extremely confusing, and it is going to throw people off. If they were available for preorder, we would have heard by now. Steve did mention that a new type of cartomizer is in the works, but didn't give an ETA.

It says these cartomizers will be available in August though.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
I dunno what you ordered, but these aren't available yet haha:vapor:

LOL! That's a good thing. The multi-color packs have a 1 & 2. I thought that's what this thread was about!

You're right. If this is part of their new stock, later this year, it's slightly confusing w/o more clarification, options, etc. but, that the other website referring to V4L is what made it seem like you could order them from V4L. :facepalm:

Thanks for clarifying.

With the amount of helpful info around here, it didn't seem like we'd be ordering anything w/o understanding it first!!! Whew! I don't have to worry about finding a skinny cocktail straw now! :vapor:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
We are still doing fine tuning on these cartomizers, plus we need to perfect a plastic refilling method. I hate metal syringes, as I have poked myself, many times, in the past. As for the new battery's, with Led's at the top, this was taken from our VK1 prototypes.

We will have many exciting products coming in months ahead. Just does not happen fast, when we need to make sure all works proper.

Thank You FAM:toast:

Steve:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread