• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Effects of Nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
Right, so im sure most of us here has od-ed on nic sometime during vaping. Took me a while to realize that it was happening (headache and nausea), but how bad is it really? The other day something weird happened, im not sure if it was entirely due to the nicotine, but i had this weird sensation in my head, like my brain was being slightly compressed or something. There was this slight feeling of pressure at the area behind my forehead/nose but no pain or anything.

I googled it, and found that its not uncommon and it could be a sinus/tension headache due to stress and other stuff, but the thing is it never happened to me before (before i started vaping).

What do you guys think? Currently im only vaping 12mg and it takes a while for the nic to take effect (I used to be a 1 pack 2 days kinda smoker)

Read a few articles about how nicotine can cause stroke and heart problems, even by itself, unaccompanied by the 4000 other chemicals from tobacco smoke. Do u guys think this is something i should check out or be concerned about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread