Ego 510 Tank System

Status
Not open for further replies.

252chevyboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Rocky Mount, NC
Hey what's up everyone? I saw a couple of threads on tanks for the 510 and read through them to get some ideas but didn't want to hijack someone else's thread with my own questions so I figured I'd start one up. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. I am looking to order a tank tonight or tomorrow but just don't want to waist money.

The tank I'm looking for would be 1.6-2.5ml in size. I am thinking 1.8-2.2ohm since I got a 650mah batt for now? I would like something rebuildable or at least with replaceable heads so if I burn one I can replace it. I also vape either 50/50 or 40/60 (PG/VG).

This is the system I am currently running:

eGo E-Cig Personal Vaporizor 510

69AAC591-57CC-4856-BD1D-6D52369A526E-7248-0000067B0244F9CF.jpg

Here are the tank systems I was reading up on and I'm just wondering which one is easily cleaned and if I burn a coil which one has the ability to be rebuilt so it will work again?

Kanger T2 Rebuildable Clearomizer - Smoke

DV CE5 Clearomizer - Rebuildable

Vision MINI Vivi Nova Clearomizer Tank System

Once again any help is greatly appreciated. I'm completely new to the tank systems.

-James

Ikan

Oct 2, 2012
Florida
I use the CE5 on a Ego T 1000mah and get good vapor. It does leak a bit...I always find a drop of e juice on the top of my battery . I did use the type B tank and it leaked like crazy. I do have a Ego c twist coming ( my first tast of the VV world)and want to get the rebuildable Vivi Nova clearomizer. YouTube is full of rave reviews of the Vivi nova.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I have the full size Vivi and I love it. I have a kragar type clearo and I don't like the short wicks. You have to lay it on it's side or make sure you tip it good when you vape our your wick will run dry. When I rebuild that wick I will change that. I also have a DV type clearo and that is almost as good as the vivi but my ViVi is my favorite of all. The only problem with the Vivi and some tanks etc is that some juice will cause it to cloud and even make it melt a bit. At least that is what I have seen on the forum. The Vivi has an optional Metal tank but you can't see in to tell when it's getting low. I have and I hope others have suggested that they make a glass tank. Would be expensive but it would solve the cloudy tank problem. OH of course you can buy new tanks for the vivi can't do that on the rebuildable Clearos.

252chevyboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Rocky Mount, NC
I appreciate the fast reply. I also find a drop every now and then with the Smoktech Carto's i'm using currently which isnt a huge deal. I got pipe cleaners to clean the drip tips and q-tips to clean the top of the battery. I expect a little up keep here and there. I just want to get a little experience with tanks before I go into the VV world. when I do go there I am deciding between Ego C Twist 1000mah, Lava Tube, or Provari. Just deciding how much I want to shell out basically.

252chevyboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Rocky Mount, NC
@steve: I appreciate the reply and the comparison of the 3. I'm thinking my batt is 3.7v but not totally sure. I am really leaning toward the Vivi Nova Mini 2.4ohm. I really like the ability to replace essentially every part of the tank if something goes wrong. I will be getting a "Pyrex Tank" for it eventually but I dont really vape any cinnamon or citrus liquids other than Mr-E-Liquids "Lemon Ice". I know the cinnamon can be harsh on the polypropylene tanks but do you think the lemon would be ok until I get a glass tank down the road? I woudl rather stay away from metal tanks since I cant see the liquid.

Can I use these same parts for the Mini Vivi Nova?

The Mini

The Replacement Heads

Also I appreciate the v2.5 chart. I got the v2.0 on my iphone but I will replace it with the v2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread